PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Wanna buy your favorite Patriot Rookie’s Jersey ? Ummm, you might wanna wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I swore off Jersey's for any player on the Patriots lol

Eugene Wilson was my first.. he left via FA
Deion Branch was my 2nd... he was traded like 6 months later
Ben Watson was my 3rd... left for FA a year later

Never buying a jersey again, too much turnover in this league

I'm not a pre-teen or a morbidly obese middle-aged dork so I don't buy jerseys anymore. If I did, I especially wouldn't buy them for this team for anyone outside of Brady.
Reminds me of Robert Smith talking about "men" wearing NFL named jerseys. He questioned why anyone "older" would wear his jersey with his name.

upload_2018-7-26_19-16-9.jpegupload_2018-7-26_19-16-28.jpeg
You, uh...when you bought the team, you decided to keep the replacement logo and uniforms, which were not popular with long time fans, and really...honestly I find aesthetically abhorrent...and which are pretty much insulting to all of the players, coaches and fans who supported and rooted for the team for thirty-three years...Uh, I've seen a letter you wrote in which you say "I too prefer the old logo"...

Robert, can you explain why the Patriots have looked the way they look for a quarter century now?

"Well, I'm the boss. What I say goes. I agreed that it was time for a change, a fresh start. We decided to move on to the future."

So...are you expecting that apology from the NFL for the deflated balls mega scandal anytime soon?

$_1.JPG

That's Moby. THIS is ****:

http://cimg.tvgcdn.net/i/r/2014/08/08/dbdb7a4b-5cff-4317-ae77-09d04b4c16f6/thumbnail/660x960/9888b62ccf1062f311db635dc3bdc51e/140807mag-****-cavett1.jpg
This is Moby:
moby.jpg

This is ****:

****.gif

Wait. We're just gonna let @KontradictioN 's peak hipster autist comment go unchallenged?

Hey, f you buddy, I love buying jerseys.

Wait. We're just gonna let @KontradictioN 's peak hipster autist comment go unchallenged?

Hey, f you buddy, I love buying jerseys.
I plan on running for political office next year and I can't have a history of chatting with pre-teens.

I plan on running for political office next year and I can't have a history of chatting with pre-teens.
AHA! NOW we know what you're doing here. All those posts disparaging the detestable Jete are meant to curry favor with sensible rank-and-file common folk.

sensible rank-and-file common folk.

Sensible? That's a statistically insignificant portion of our voting age citizens. What a loser strategy.

Sensible? That's a statistically insignificant portion of our voting age citizens. What a loser strategy.
OK, you tell me: if you were running for political office, would you endeavor to cultivate Jete fans or non-Jete fans? I rest my case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes