• Brady

Votes: 67 79.8%
  • Seymour

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Drewwho said:
You're right...It's BRADY all day-every day!
If Brady is able to dominate his poistion as Hannah did for the rest of his career then you might be correct. Until that time, it's not even close.

No Patriot ever dominated his peers as Hannah did and for as long as he did. Sorry!

I am very surprised Armstrong isn't on this list.

Played his entire 14 years with the Pats. Had his jersey retired. Named to Pats 35th anniversary team as well as Pats team of the century. Went to 6 pro bowls. Never missed a game.

This is greatness folks!

Bobs My Uncle said:

Played his entire 14 years with the Pats. Had his jersey retired. Named to Pats 35th anniversary team as well as Pats team of the century. Went to 6 pro bowls. Never missed a game.

This is greatness folks!

:ditto:

Finally, someone else gives Bruce some props! Too bad it had to be a crazy canuck! :rofl:

He HAS got to be on the list and you all should vote for him! Total package, class act leader, etc.... I said it all in the other thread! VOTE FOR BRUCE!
No other patriot player defines "Patriot" type player better than BRUCE ARMSTRONG and he didn't before/without BB, SP, Kraft, $$ or hype.

Bobs My Uncle said:

This is greatness folks!

Agree, he should have made the list. I still would have voted for who I did, but Bruce should be there.

edzo44 said:
Bill Belichick !
He masterminded the transition from Patsies to Champions

;)

I'd go one further and say Bob Kraft. Where would be without him?

The St. Louis or Jacksonville Patriots? Ugh, what a horrifying thought.

BTW, Gino gets my vote. Brady still has many more accolades ahead of him. I'll vote for him when he retires. Gino was and IS still the man.

A true class act and a true Patriot.

I voted Brady.
Without a doubt in my mind, it can only be the man behind center that first led a cinderella team to one of the most amazing upsets in Super Bowl history. That in itself might be enough to make him the GPP of all time but if that doesn't convince you, than how about 2 more SuperBowl victories in a row!?
And he is not through, yet.

No one else is even close.

I can understand the votes for Hog Hannah, though.
He was at least one of the greatest guards (if not THE best) in NFL history.
And he IS the only current lifetime Patriot in the HOF.

Is there anybody out there who does not think Brady will not be a first time ballot entry? Come on.

I loved Willie too, of course. He's a top ten greatest Pat in my mind.

Drew Bledsoe might make the top ten list for me too because he helped bring us some semblance of notoriety and a taste of the superbowl.
But I remember screaming at the TV for Carroll to bench him because he played so poorly so frequently.
My buddy felt the same way. One day I saked him how he thought the Pats would do the upcoming year (99) and he proclaimed.....
"The Patriots will never go anywhere as long as Drew Bledsoe is Quarterback"
LOL! What a prophet, huh.

Buonoconti and Haynes do not belong on the list because they are in the HOF wearing someone elses helmet.

I can't believe thereare no votes for Tippett. He owns the franchise sack record by a mile, and is one of the greatest OLB of all time IMO, and is at least one of the most underrated greats at the position. He belongs in the Hall and the only other OLB in there is LT, who is arguably the greatest defender of all time yet Tippett still has numbers that are relatively comparable to his. Wher is the love for Andre?

Last edited:
it really looks like Tom Brady is the # 1...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents