PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Vontaze Burfict to be suspended for the rest of the season

They should throw him out for good. Absolutely dangerous player who’s going to put someone in a wheelchair.

Raider fans are mad specifically because JJones didn't get ejected or suspended.

They'll just take their aggressions out on each other or one of the players in the parking lot.

There is a theory out there that AB has been acting crazy ever since Burfict knocked him out.

They should throw him out for good. Absolutely dangerous player who’s going to put someone in a wheelchair.

Well, the suspension probably won't hold up on appeal, so you'll likely be able to keep complaining about Burfict for a while longer.

And he's always been that guy. In college, he was charged with 16 personal fouls in a 26-game span.

That'll cost him about $800,000. Hope it was worth it.

There is a theory out there that AB has been acting crazy ever since Burfict knocked him out.

I'm a huge proponent of this theory.

Burfict should have been out of the league years ago, but the league kept letting him skate.

I happened to be watching the game because I wanted to see how my boy Jacoby was doing. That was a brutal hit. absolutely unacceptble, Burfict was in complete control of where his head was going. Doyle was lucky it wasn't worse. That crap has no place in the NFL.

This pretty much sums it up..

Raider fans are mad specifically because JJones didn't get ejected or suspended.
The more I look at the JJones "hit" the more it looks like incidental contact with no intent behind it. Burfict's hit was clearly deliberate.

The more I look at the JJones "hit" the more it looks like incidental contact with no intent behind it. Burfict's hit was clearly deliberate.
It was.

Burfict makes Torres look like a Saint, imho.
Burfict is a bigger prick for sure, but it's amazing how they both just can't stop themselves from such dangerous stupidity. When Torres came to San Jose, I already hated him for the Michalek hit in 2006, but watching him play game-to-game, he didn't seem like a bad dude. Then one day it's as if Ricardo Montalban pressed a button and he's Reggie Jackson being mind-controlled..."I. Must. Kill. The. Queen." and Torres leaves his feet to take the head off of some unsuspecting player. It's ****ing insane.

Burfict seems like a bad dude.

Regards,
Chris

Ben Watson, nice burn!

Regards,
Chris

I think he is done, with the suspension and the post ejection antics I think he is on his way out of the league.

Couldn’t happen to a more deserving gutless doosh bag!!!! F Burfuct!

If anything Allen INITIATED contact.....how does Jones avoid the helmet to helmet initiated by Allen here?! No way to do it

Which is a refresher on all you really need to know about Raiders fans.
They can equate this obvious intent to injure:

With this bang bang play that probably didn't merit the flag it drew:

For the remainder of the season for the
helmet to helmet hit on Jack Doyle.

Deja vu

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey