PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Vikings interested in Mcdaniels

Has he moved in yet?

I hope he stays but this isn't a bad spot to go if he's ready. I don't know a lot about the franchise but they gave Zimmer plenty of time and if I'm a prospective coach that would be one of my priorities. Cash, ability to shop for groceries, and a owner who isn't going to fire me would be my list.

Mcdaniels should run from the Vikings. No qb! A defense as tough as wet toilet paper! worst corners in the nfl!

I hope he stays but this isn't a bad spot to go if he's ready. I don't know a lot about the franchise but they gave Zimmer plenty of time and if I'm a prospective coach that would be one of my priorities. Cash, ability to shop for groceries, and a owner who isn't going to fire me would be my list.

The Vikings are in an $11M hole on the cap for the coming season, have a lame duck Cousins at QB and no GM at present. After his Denver disaster and the Colts debacle McDaniels needs to be sure he is setup for success before he considers leaving New England. MN is a less than ideal place for him to land.

The Vikings are a huge dumpster fire, there is only one guy who can fix this mess……someone from the Vikings should call googly eyes gase!

trek Remixed GIF

3...2...1... until @DropKickFlutie dances a jig......

The Dolphins are looking at Bruce Cassidy as their next coach, per Nick Wright: The Miami Dolphins are looking at Bruce Cassidy as their next head coach. Cassidy has no experience in football, but neither did Steve Wynn, and Cassidy’s grandparents live in Florida.

*Follow this and other breaking news on Rob Parker Tonight, Live from Toledo. ( home of the Mud Hens ) @ 3:00 am EST

The problem is you are stuck with Kirk Cousins.

If the report is true, McDaniels should pass on this, unless there's a way for him to swap out Cousins for a preferred alternative.

The problem is you are stuck with Kirk Cousins.
Only for a year, IIRC….

And he is the least of their problems on the field…he kills em’ more with his albatross like cap figure, IMO.

That makes some sense. If they‘re looking at Wolf for GM, then he could be someone McDaniels could work with and vice versa.

Not a bad spot for Josh especially if Rodgers leaves GB.

So Bill's daughter will be the new OC? I kid, I kid. Lol

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back