PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Vikings give Stefan Diggs new deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Easily the best WR in the league...Julio Jones

A.J. Green for me as smooth as Julio Jones is his sub par TD totals leaves a lot to be desired.

Correction Odell Beckham Jr. he's not liked by many Patriots fans but he's the Gronk of WR's Today like him or not he's a TD machine.

Antonio Brown is the best. Julio Jones scored a touchdown in only two games last year. 2 against TB and one against the Pats. Antonio Brown scored 9 touchdowns and had 1,533 yards receiving and didn't play the last 2 games of the regular season. In those 14 games Brown did play he had 101 receptions, went over 100 yards 8 times, over 150 yards 5 times and over 200 once (213). Julio Jones played every game, had 88 receptions, went over 100 yards 4 times and over 150 once (253) and had 1,444 yards.

Antonio Brown is the best. Julio Jones scored a touchdown in only two games last year. 2 against TB and one against the Pats. Antonio Brown scored 9 touchdowns and had 1,533 yards receiving and didn't play the last 2 games of the regular season. In those 14 games Brown did play he had 101 receptions, went over 100 yards 8 times, over 150 yards 5 times and over 200 once (213). Julio Jones played every game, had 88 receptions, went over 100 yards 4 times and over 150 once (253) and had 1,444 yards.

:oops: crap maybe because we have a history of beating them or Mike Tomlin. Antonio Brown fell off my radar.:D

I don’t think you can go wrong with either of them. Brown also had two wideouts on the other side that can take the top off a defense at any time while Jones did not. He had a possession receiver on the other side. He won’t this year and I suspect he’ll benefit from it. Jones is also a physical freak of nature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore