PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Video: Post game celebration in the locker room

Status
Not open for further replies.
The locker room looked subdued overall. Brady looked pissed. This week probably took an emotional toll on him.

The guy deserves so much credit for playing at such a high level all season considering what he has been through. He should have been praised for his praised for his accomplishments, instead he was villified by a jealous vindictive league and a dimwitted blood thirsty media.

Last night the exit from the field to the locker room for the Patriots had a huge banner saying "cheaters exit here". F'ing ridiculous.

View attachment 10956 View attachment 10955

Low class POS's. I want to see another championship more than ever. Tell the rest of the league, F You. I can't imagine the emotional release that would be for Brady.

All this does is give the team even more motivation. I hope every opposing fanbase does this for road games.

Just my speculation but I think he was bummed out for multiple reasons - He was agitated at the conservative play calling at the end of the game - I think he wanted to pass more - Walking off the field to the Pats haters probably just irritated him all the more - Finally, compared to his standards, they left plays on the field - not happy about that.

On their last 5 drives of the night the offense went three and out on 4 of them. They only had a single sustained drive in the second half and that was the first one right after halftime.

That is not acceptable and I'm sure he knows this. The offense could have buried the Colts in the second half. But they kept them in the game all night long.

I can't ever get enough of these videos, ever since the old Bruschi days. I can watch these all day long. We are so lucky to be fans of such an amazing organization.

the more I see Brady after this game the more I want to know the story why he was so pissed after this game. In fact don't all of you remember seeing those shots taken of him during the game when he was on the bench by himself with his head down staring at the ground. Usually when he is on the bench when the D is on the field, he is either talking to Josh or walking around talking to players. There were at least 3 shots of him just sitting on the bench, all alone, looking like someone just told him his dog died.

What is up with all that. He was hardly engaged with anyone post game. I think something is up
He was on with Jim Gray and he asked brady about it. Brady said it was about all the plays they left out there etc etc.
Tom Brady on beating the Colts, THAT fourth down play and more | Westwood One Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST