PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Video of Redskins Coach Jay Gruden Purportedly Smoking Weed Emerges

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s weed and also “young girl” is suggesting she is like a teenager. Looks like an adult. So he had a night of drinking, arguably smoked weed and possibly hooked up with some chick. Shocker.

Last edited:
Interesting choice of title there, Tommy.

The weed thing is kind of the lesser of the two, no?

Given the Redskins’ season so far I would’ve thought he’d need something stronger.

Interesting choice of title there, Tommy.

The weed thing is kind of the lesser of the two, no?

How old were the girls in the video and was he really hitting on them (as opposed to just talking to them)? I couldn't really tell

How old were the girls in the video and was he really hitting on them (as opposed to just talking to them)? I couldn't really tell
He was talking to one girl who could easily be in her 30s for all we know. It’s just a sensational headline.

He was talking to one girl who could easily be in her 30s for all we know. It’s just a sensational headline.

That's why I left it off the thread title. I don't know if he did anything illegal in regard to the women/girls in the video.

52 years old. Married 29 years. 3 kids.

Bad look on a number of levels.

Boss level moves.

Football front : people can rag on Gruden all they want. There are surely many instances of his shortcomings. But any rational fan should know that the owner is the real problem in Washington and it’s highly unlikely they’ll succeed with that clown in charge.

Echoing @robertweathers : bad look, regardless.

Football front : people can rag on Gruden all they want. There are surely many instances of his shortcomings. But any rational fan should know that the owner is the real problem in Washington and it’s highly unlikely they’ll succeed with that clown in charge.

Echoing @robertweathers : bad look, regardless.

I love Dan Snyder.

He's the reason there's not much traffic down here in Montgomery County on Sundays anymore!

This sucks. I had Dan Quinn as first coach to be fired on Bovada

Never seen weed destroy lives. Alcohol all the time.
I personally know a very beautiful woman who let it completely wreck her life. She's so addicted to it that she writes for a magazine all about marijuana. She is easily one of the two or three people most devoid of a conscience that I have ever had the misfortune of knowing.

I personally know a very beautiful woman who let it completely wreck her life. She's so addicted to it that she writes for a magazine all about marijuana. She is easily one of the two or three people most devoid of a conscience that I have ever had the misfortune of knowing.
Not a fan of it personally. By that I mean I loved it, too much. There are the lucky few who can smoke it like chimneys and have tremendous success in life. In moderation it’s okay but if you can’t moderate yourself it can definitely be harmful. It holds you back from being your best, motivated and capable self. Alcohol is clearly worse but still.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST