PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Very sad news: RIP Joker

Patsboy12 sends his condolences, he doesn’t post anymore but I text him daily:

Joker and I used to have a lot of exchanges in private during the Dynasty days. I was thinking about him last year while banned because I knew he was getting up there in age. Anyway, we were talking about an influx of obvious fakes in 2013-2015 here just to trash Brady while pretending to be “Pats fans” as cover to just troll the forum 24/7.

Found this closing out one of our conversations during the 2014 season.

“You are not a small fish, you are a Pats fan just like the rest of us Pats fans. Sit back and enjoy the show. We've been here for 2 decades now and God willing, will still be here long after old dogs like me have shuffled off this mortal coil.”

We’re all here for an eye blink. Ultimately, it doesn’t matter if a man of the Roman Empire passed in 50 BC or 50 AD. The more I’ve learned about the oddities of quantum physics, the more I’ve come to be convinced our one trip around the world isn’t actually the end.

A good guy. A great contributor. A fun fan to converse with during the days of epic Patriot domination. Happy trails, Joker.

I wondered why he wasn't giving me the business lately. He called me Tom666, ha ha. I could have and did at times get along with him but I enjoyed his jabs more. Funny guy. I don't believe in an afterlife but if there is one I hope he's there entertaining the other souls. RIP Joker. I never came here without thinking of you.

Being admonished by @Joker is more of an honor than being praised by anybody.

There is a heart and soul of the Patriots, which is not visible to the media or ownership.

It lives in the lives, and memories, of players, coaches, employees, their families - and fans like Jeff.

He's a first-ballot Hall of Famer.
Had to say I loved this btw.

Being admonished by @Joker is more of an honor than being praised by anybody.

There is a heart and soul of the Patriots, which is not visible to the media or ownership.

It lives in the lives, and memories, of players, coaches, employees, their families - and fans like Jeff.

He's a first-ballot Hall of Famer.
Ahh yes, i'll never forget the day he told me to take a walk down by the pond and contemplate what i had posted.

Last edited:
I wondered why he wasn't giving me the business lately. He called me Tom666, ha ha. I could have and did at times get along with him but I enjoyed his jabs more. Funny guy. I don't believe in an afterlife but if there is one I hope he's there entertaining the other souls. RIP Joker. I never came here without thinking of you.
He had some great monikers for people. Everytime I saw him call a poster "Numbcuck" (who I won't tag) I'd laugh IRL.

That’s the thing. As great as I think I am at ripping into people I am was in awe of his talents. Here is how to explain it. I am a musician When it comes to insults I am rock music. 4/4 time sig blunt and in your face

You know: **** you you ****. Kill yourself etc etc

Joker don’t play that. He was all jazz. Totally off the beat behind the sig and the unexpected.

I couldn’t for the life of my imitate him attacking someone. Try it. It’s impossible. It’s too difficult to do

It's certainly great to see the broad base of contributors to this thread -- including all of Joker's major adversaries except one.
Can you let me know the one. A pm will suffice

Thanks

RIP long time Patriots fan. You were enjoyed and will be missed. Thank you Tunescribe for digging this out and giving respect to Joker.
We are all aging including our Patriots' leader who dumped his long term girlfriend. Is he crashing? Mac Jones is not a winner.

That’s the thing. As great as I think I am at ripping into people I am was in awe of his talents. Here is how to explain it. I am a musician When it comes to insults I am rock music. 4/4 time sig blunt and in your face

You know: **** you you ****. Kill yourself etc etc

Joker don’t play that. He was all jazz. Totally off the beat behind the sig and the unexpected.

I couldn’t for the life of my imitate him attacking someone. Try it. It’s impossible. It’s too difficult to do
Joker was the maestro

I can remember the first time he responded to something I said. I don't remember what he said, but I just went "bro". I think I tipped my cap to him or something silly. Dude was a great contributor here.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
Back