PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Van Noy Cut

Good move cutting the dead weight. Van Noy sucks.

Pats have arguably the worst LB group in the league. Evan Lazar is out of his f***ing mind.

thanks for the memories. he turned out to be a pretty good player in both his stints here. sure he lost a step but he ended up making allot of big plays. one of Bill the GM's better acquisitions.... for a 6th round pick
despite the Boogeymen nonsense

Today is the last day that the Pats can use the Tag.

If the Pats are going to use the tag on Jackson, they still have a week to get under the cap. They have to be under the cap on the first day of the NFL year, not any time before that. The NFL year starts on the 16th.

KVN was a good Patriot. Helped the team win 2 SBs, was a good player and represented the team well. I wish him luck.

Time to get younger, faster and better.

Was it really KVN that started the boogeymen nickname or was that the media? I know he liked to talk a lot so wouldn't surprise me if it really came from him.

He was right about saying the honeymoon was over about the Patriots and Cam Newton.

If the Pats are going to use the tag on Jackson, they still have a week to get under the cap. They have to be under the cap on the first day of the NFL year, not any time before that. The NFL year starts on the 16th.
Yup and Jackson can legally shop himself to other teams and bring any deals back to the Pats to match.

I will be shocked if BB lets Jackson just walk with no tag.

Was it really KVN that started the boogeymen nickname or was that the media? I know he liked to talk a lot so wouldn't surprise me if it really came from him.

He was right about saying the honeymoon was over about the Patriots and Cam Newton.
If it wasn't him who created it was him who pushed it. Right until the wheels fell off and that defense got exposed and the whole Boogeymen thing disappeared quickly.

I think BB saw how badly our linebackers got embarrassed in the playoffs and realized - hey we need to get faster at the LB position. At least I hope that is what this move signals. Expect to see a fast, athletic linebacker targetted by the Pats in the upcoming draft.

Van Noy's consecutive performances against KC in the AFCCG and LAR in SB 53 made him worth it.

Some are acting like he's just a warm body that needs replacing. After Judon he was the team's second best pass rusher.

Van Noy was a great fit for the Pats’ defense for a lot of games. I thank him for that.
I will kinda miss his shtick on Quick Slants.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back