PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Van Noy Cut

Posted in the wrong thread....

For info and from the Pats website

KVN = 30
Jamie Collins = 32
Hightower = 31

Hope this means a youth movement is coming at LB. It's time to add some speed an athleticism at that position. In addition Van Noy never struck me as a "locker room guy" and more of a pain in the ass. Glad we are moving on and saving some money.

I've always thought he'd be a great locker room guy. Really engages people when he talks with them, has a great sense of humor.
But I've not been in the Pats' locker room, so will stand aside to your inside information.

Just one of many moves to free up Cap money.

I've always thought he'd be a great locker room guy. Really engages people when he talks with them, has a great sense of humor.
But I've not been in the Pats' locker room, so will stand aside to your inside information.
To be honest you know as much (or as little as I do) since I obviously don't know the inner workings of the locker room but the guys on PFW always insinuate he is kind of a pain in the ass to deal with from a media perspective. There was also the report that he rubbed people the wrong way in Miami after Flores cut ties so quickly. I also still find Van Noy's comment a little odd when Chris Long asked him if Judon gets free reign as a pass rusher (I am paraphrasing) and Van Noy responded with "No comment". Maybe it's nothing but he just always seems annoying as far as everything off the field.

In his short time in the league Ridley have a lot of TD's though RZ target we could use one Pats need proven options at WR in FA.:cool:
venecol you could have fixed it for me it was a mistake.:zzz:

Van Noy had 5 sacks last season. That's $1,000,000 per sack. Bye Bye Klye thanks for your service.

Next

Bye bye big mouth. Don't let the door hit you on the @ss on the way out.

Van Noy had 5 sacks last season. That's $1,000,000 per sack. Bye Bye Klye thanks for your service.

Next

Actually not bad for NFL standards, if compensation value is to be measured by sacks alone.

I wish him the best of luck. Seems like a good guy and played well at times, but the youth movement is overdue.

I'm waiting for other cap casualties. I still want Bentley and Wise gone.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back