PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

ANNOUNCEMENT UPDATE YOUR PICKS!!! (You need to add score predictions)

Hi Ian, is it possible that the Diff Column only shows the difference of the Colts Bills game?

Reactions: Ian
That was my pt Diff for Colts-Bills game (5). I thought tie breaker would be total of all point differentials. Why else would we pick scores for each game?

I'm looking into this - got hit with some things at work so hopefully I'll have some time in a little bit. The last column didn't sum the differential totals but I'll find out the issue and I'll update this in a bit.

That was my pt Diff for Colts-Bills game (5). I thought tie breaker would be total of all point differentials. Why else would we pick scores for each game?
That differential issue is fixed. It was sorting but only displaying the number from one game. It's now displaying the total sum of all of the games you picked correctly.

Woohoo. 4-0 just like everyone else.

• Ha Ha
Woohoo. 4-0 just like everyone else.
LOL, not everyone (I picked Cleveland...thought they'd pull it off and surprise everyone). But you did finish 4th out of that group with your score predictions. That's actually pretty solid. :cool:

LOL, not everyone (I picked Cleveland...thought they'd pull it off and surprise everyone). But you did finish 4th out of that group with your score predictions. That's actually pretty solid. :cool:
Happy Proud Of You GIF by SYBO

• Ha Ha
So They_Hate_We won ?

Good job.

Seems like a lot did not play this week.

So They_Hate_We won ?

Good job.

Seems like a lot did not play this week.
Yes, sorry - congratulations to @They_Hate_We who won the week thanks to the score predictions. Well done - definitely harder than it looks, especially trying to get it relatively close with 8 different teams. :D

LOL. While we're on this topic, I'm also trying to come up with a separate expandable standings chart for those which would list how close people got for each game, as well as whether or not they nailed it. I think it would be fun to see how many people actually guessed a few of these games 100% correctly score-wise.

LOL. While we're on this topic, I'm also trying to come up with a separate expandable standings chart for those which would list how close people got for each game, as well as whether or not they nailed it. I think it would be fun to see how many people actually guessed a few of these games 100% correctly score-wise.

You've done a lot of improvements over the years but this is one of the best ones. It's a lot of fun.

If that game was competently officiated they would ha e won. I need to remember who the commissioner is when making my picks. :evil:

I think the Diff Column is still off, is it possible that the CLE@KC is missing there?

Not able to make my picks for the AFCCG and NFCCG...I'm getting a blank page

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Same

I think the Diff Column is still off, is it possible that the CLE@KC is missing there?
The point differential is only applied on games that were picked correctly. If a game wasn't picked correctly, then they're not counted.

Just to elaborate, the point differential is applied to break ties based on the correctly picked games (the win/loss). I initially did them as all but then realized you wouldn’t want a correct score on a game with the wrong outcome putting someone ahead of someone who otherwise got them right...if that makes sense?

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back