PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

ANNOUNCEMENT UPDATE YOUR PICKS!!! (You need to add score predictions)

Thanks for your efforts Ian, much appreciated.

Thanks.

Just to be clear on scores.

Closest without going over is the winner ?

Reactions: Ian
Thanks.

Just to be clear on scores.

Closest without going over is the winner ?
Yes. Whatever the lowest differential is, so basically just like how @alamo does his but this is obviously only used as a tie-breaker.

Yes. Whatever the lowest differential is, so basically just like how @alamo does his but this is obviously only used as a tie-breaker.
This is a fresh start from regular season correct?

This is a fresh start from regular season correct?
Yes, strictly for the postseason. Hopefully I’ll get the bracket one done tonight and I’ll have that up for tomorrow.

Just finished this up - you're going to need to update your picks this weekend with score predictions to be eligible for any tie-breakers, etc:

This should be working and ready to go, so give it a shot and let me know if you run into any issues.

Ian: I made my picks on this first playoff round a couple or so days ago and now it's telling me to do it again. There seems to be a technical glitch because I'm clicking on the fields and nothing happens. Please advise.

Ian: I made my picks on this first playoff round a couple or so days ago and now it's telling me to do it again. There seems to be a technical glitch because I'm clicking on the fields and nothing happens. Please advise.
No worries. That’s because I added a thing last night where you need to select a score for each game. Are the sliders showing up?

Done. I hope this doesn’t reflect poorly on me as a football fan on this message board. I don’t know how I’ll ever recover.

I changed the alert last night where even if you picked on Tuesday, the alert is triggered because you now need to add score predictions. Once those are updated, it will disappear.

Done. Thank all the.

• Winner
No worries. That’s because I added a thing last night where you need to select a score for each game. Are the sliders showing up?
A little concerned that @Tony2046's thumb may be too much for the sliders.

I'm going to upset everyone right now. Justin Jefferson became the first rookie WR to become an All Pro since Randy Moss. Jefferson was picked with the 22nd overall pick and we traded the 23rd away after he was taken and grabbed Dugger in the 2nd.

There was absolutely no reason why we couldn't have gotten the best WR in that draft class with minimal effort

I'm going to upset everyone right now. Justin Jefferson became the first rookie WR to become an All Pro since Randy Moss. Jefferson was picked with the 22nd overall pick and we traded the 23rd away after he was taken and grabbed Dugger in the 2nd.

There was absolutely no reason why we couldn't have gotten the best WR in that draft class with minimal effort
Wrong thread, lol.

By the way, did @Triumph ever pay up that bet you guys made last summer or did he Welch?

91% of PatsFans members picked the Beefaloes

So good work on game 1 of 6.

My pick was Buffalo 27-23. I was one point off. Good start for me.

I hit the wrong key and didn't catch it, 37/23 :oops:

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back