PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Update: Prince Aaron demands Packers fire GM

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe some of you guys spend so much time arguing over silly **** boobies and trying to claim victories, don't you guys have careers? Wives? You get so riled up on a freaking message board, it's entertaining Ill give you guys that.
FIFY.

I don't fully understand the salary cap in this regard, but is it possible that Lily's boobs are waiting until June 2 to trade Aaron Rodgers?

P-Cruz ?

I flop a nut straight with Sofia Vergara

View attachment 32839

Sofia Vergara demonstrates my weighted Celebrity Hotness ranking system. I care about more than just looks.

Looks - 9.99 out of possible 9.99
Personality - 0.00 out of possible 0.01

Total - 9.99 out of possible 10

No typo, you ran away with your tail between your legs, because that’s who you are. Talk a bunch of crap and then when you finally have the courage to say what you think, you are embarrassingly wrong, and turn into a complete dlckhead, loser, ****y coward.

Revisionism won't work Andy. I gave up arguing the same points over and over again and once you decided to misrepresent my points and twist them into something else I decided to end the arguing. But your obsessive compulsive butthurt nature took over and wouldn't let it go.

That's what happened. That is what always happens with you no matter who you are arguing with. That's why your name change was irrelevant. Only you, whether it's under the name of Andy or Ring, will argue like a rabid infested dog. Never wrong. Always right. Always.

You'll split hairs, move goal posts and, as in this case, completely misrepresent a post to win an argument. It's borderline insanity. You're the dikhead.

Enjoy the boobs boob.

ezgif.com-gif-maker (3).gif

Revisionism won't work Andy. I gave up arguing the same points over and over again and once you decided to misrepresent my points and twist them into something else I decided to end the arguing. But your obsessive compulsive butthurt nature took over and wouldn't let it go.

That's what happened. That is what always happens with you no matter who you are arguing with. That's why your name change was irrelevant. Only you, whether it's under the name of Andy or Ring, will argue like a rabid infested dog. Never wrong. Always right. Always.

You'll split hairs, move goal posts and, as in this case, completely misrepresent a post to win an argument. It's borderline insanity. You're the dikhead.

Enjoy the boobs boob.

View attachment 32846
Well Tony this seals it. Im.going get in a lot more arguments with so long as you close it the same way.

Sofia Vergara demonstrates my weighted Celebrity Hotness ranking system. I care about more than just looks.

Looks - 9.99 out of possible 9.99
Personality - 0.00 out of possible 0.01

Total - 9.99 out of possible 10
Yea shes annoying as hell.

hey now, can't we all get along? Here's Milana:
9d7h1rngqvm31.jpg

tenor.gif

There must be something in the water in WI that turns Packer QBs into divas. Rodgers' tenure in Green Bay may end in a similar fashion to Favre's.
Very true, but I suppose it's only natural storyline that should take place more often than not............aging veteran QB thinks he has a lot left in the tank and feels disrespected when there is a replacement plan

BUT even with that being said, guys like Kurt Warner definitely handled it more gracefully (but I suppose is justified in thinking he deserves more loyalty than a Kurt Warner-type guy does)

Very true, but I suppose it's only natural storyline that should take place more often than not............aging veteran QB thinks he has a lot left in the tank and feels disrespected when there is a replacement plan

BUT even with that being said, guys like Kurt Warner definitely handled it more gracefully (but I suppose is justified in thinking he deserves more loyalty than a Kurt Warner-type guy does)
football???
If You Say So Ok GIF by The Grinch

Although, if you want to split hairs, Favre got himself in trouble for texting D pics to this chick:
Vbv5qkqFg3_ivSpT49PxxKIRAeXXYLiEDYskzgwDKMw5XDpHTZcWv0DYZq8pRCNWyzo6LM4-DbvStsBHhVRRu5Wt8BJC7QaI_R2ssWQGr3q9In1MaebZdtuewOpMkukTLbpx94aXZfrwuG0ns0RSpNh5rConAr4

see what I did there? I stayed on topic and brought it back around. You're welcome, boys.

football???
If You Say So Ok GIF by The Grinch

Although, if you want to split hairs, Favre got himself in trouble for texting D pics to this chick:
Vbv5qkqFg3_ivSpT49PxxKIRAeXXYLiEDYskzgwDKMw5XDpHTZcWv0DYZq8pRCNWyzo6LM4-DbvStsBHhVRRu5Wt8BJC7QaI_R2ssWQGr3q9In1MaebZdtuewOpMkukTLbpx94aXZfrwuG0ns0RSpNh5rConAr4

see what I did there? I stayed on topic and brought it back around. You're welcome, boys.
Yep and she got fired...er quit

Yep and she got fired...er quit
Doing a little digging around, she had implants removed in 2012 and she's married to some baseball player. You can find her pretty easy on IG. She's still a smoke and, IMO, doesn't need them.

Doing a little digging around, she had implants removed in 2012 and she's married to some baseball player. You can find her pretty easy on IG. She's still a smoke and, IMO, doesn't need them.

Wow - what an unfortunate search result to get when you were searching for and fantasizing about her boobs

Rodgers news updates:

• Rodgers is still a tremendous little *****
  • Davante Adams getting suctioned over to the little *****'s corner
  • Vegas keeping the Packers win totals offline
  • Both sides appear to be dug in, notably the Packers stating they won't trade him, though until June, it makes no sense to trade him regardless
  • The Browns pumping up Baker Mayfield and scoffing about Rodgers is some of the stupidest stuff imaginable, which is why they're the Browns. If Mayfield were any good, that team would be competing for the #1 seed with Kansas City.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back