PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Update: Prince Aaron demands Packers fire GM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rodgers news updates:

• Rodgers is still a tremendous little *****
  • Davante Adams getting suctioned over to the little *****'s corner
  • Vegas keeping the Packers win totals offline
  • Both sides appear to be dug in, notably the Packers stating they won't trade him, though until June, it makes no sense to trade him regardless
  • The Browns pumping up Baker Mayfield and scoffing about Rodgers is some of the stupidest stuff imaginable, which is why they're the Browns. If Mayfield were any good, that team would be competing for the #1 seed with Kansas City.

Yeah what's happening between Rodgers & Everyone Else has very little if anything to do with employer-employee relations and nearly everything to do with his being a pissy little grudge-holding b!tch.

Now let's get back to our main focus here, please...showing more large-scale photos of hot chicks...

Last edited:
Yeah what happening between Rodgers & Everyone Else has very little if anything to do with employer-employee relations and nearly everything to do with his being a pissy little grudge-holding b!tch.

Now let's get back to our main focus here, please...showing more large-scale photos of hot chicks...
Discount Double Dork...everyone lambasted me years ago when I stuck this moniker on "Prince Erron"...now you know why. Mr. Jumpy Punk, pound the chest, point to the sky ,ME ME ME, "it's everyone else's fault" team cancer....no thanks...NEXT!

Yeah what happening between Rodgers & Everyone Else has very little if anything to do with employer-employee relations and nearly everything to do with his being a pissy little grudge-holding b!tch.

So needy...

293FDFB9-284F-48D7-A6B2-AE2C8D50D211.jpeg19F5F33A-5F3E-41DE-B792-EBC37AD0BA5F.jpeg

Check out this chick.

ezgif.com-gif-maker (4).gif

Are you really categorizing the wasted time that goes into an online foootball fan forum? :rofl:

I'm quite sure that no one (minus one) actually cares about winning an argument, and no one (minus one) is doing this with any seriousness.
There's a heck of a lot more than one person treating this board as a competition.

Aaron must loving all this.

james bond black celebrities GIF

@RobertWeathers I'll see your Monica Bellucci and raise you a Haley Berry strut.

Aaron must loving all this.

Of course the coach wants him back.

It's the GM that isn't willing to do what Prince Aaron has been demanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes