PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Update: Prince Aaron demands Packers fire GM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Packers fans have turned on him big time after this revelation.

The team is 26-6 over the last two regular seasons, arguably the best offensive line in the league, arguably the best WR in the league, and a pretty good defense.
I get Rodgers being pissed when first learning about the trade up and draft pick. Elite QBs don't want competition drafted, because that doesn't help them win (See Brady, Tom). But he WAS Jordan Love, albeit after falling in the draft, and I don't get his lack of reflection.

"Draft me a receiver!!!"

"No"

Classic Film Reaction GIF by Film at Lincoln Center

The team is 26-6 over the last two regular seasons, arguably the best offensive line in the league, arguably the best WR in the league, and a pretty good defense.
It’s everyone but Aaron’s fault.

2014 NFCCG: Defense gets him 5 turnovers and he still can only put up 22 points.

2016 NFCCG: Down 31-0 at one point.

2019 NFCCG: Down 27-0 at one point.

2020 NFCCG: This is it! Rodgers is going back to the Super Bowl. He finally has a home championship game. His defense forces 3 turnovers. Caves under the pressure late in the 4th.

I get Rodgers being pissed when first learning about the trade up and draft pick. Elite QBs don't want competition drafted, because that doesn't help them win (See Brady, Tom). But he WAS Jordan Love, albeit after falling in the draft, and I don't get his lack of reflection.

His lack of reflection and overall personality is the very reason they drafted Jordan Love as an insurance policy and somewhat of a power play to show them he doesn’t control the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots