PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Update: Amendola to Test Out Ankle on Practice Field

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Danny boy.

Sorry to hear that Amendola is hurt. Time for other guys to step up. Maybe we'll be seeing even more of Floyd featuring in the offense against Miami.

Along those lines, when I saw this thread, I thought it was fresh and I'm like, "Not again!?!" LOL
Thanks for bumping this back up to the top.

Would be surprised if he's not ready to go.

If my math is correct he'll have 6 weeks to fully heal prior to the game next Sat.

Not sure what degree HAS he has but he should be ok.

If my math is correct he'll have 6 weeks to fully heal prior to the game next Sat.

Not sure what degree HAS he has but he should be ok.

If it's a high ankle sprain like the kind Gronk had a few years ago, it will take a few months for full recovery. Hopefully he'll be good enough to help out. I don't anticipate him being one of brady's top target in the playoffs. He's got edelman, mitchell, hogan and floyd now.

If it's a high ankle sprain like the kind Gronk had a few years ago, it will take a few months for full recovery. Hopefully he'll be good enough to help out. I don't anticipate him being one of brady's top target in the playoffs. He's got edelman, mitchell, hogan and floyd now.

Yep. It depends on the severity. Gronk needed surgery for his when Pollard landed on it.

Sheard had a HAS last year and he needed 4 weeks

I'm assuming Mitchell is ok but my spidey sense is tingling on that one....

i think with Floyd and Mitchell we can move Hogan anywhere on the field and we are better without DA

Where Amendola will have the most value is ensuring that Cyrus Jones and Julien Edelman aren't returning punts. Hopefully he'll be good enough for that. He's been very clutch on 3rd down in his Pats career too, would be great to have that addition as well.

The lack of news on Mitchell is worrying me. Explosive player, but looks like a guy that if you breathe on him he will be out 5 weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back