PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Unbelievable

We all love JE11 but he's a replaceable player

Sorry but it's true. Remember when we were pissed we let Welker go? Lol

I don't know about replaceable but the offense might change its views on first and second downs.

Reminds me of the song unbelievable. Not sure who sings it. Injuries are part of the game-o. Next man up-aroo. Im not worried! Now 5 more juries like,this and then i will worry.

Guy from northwestrern now makes the team. He's pretty good. Also keyshawn martin, where is he? Edelmen was dropping so many balls in the sb anyway.

Reminds me of the song unbelievable. Not sure who sings it. Injuries are part of the game-o. Next man up-aroo. Im not worried! Now 5 more juries like,this and then i will worry.

Guy from northwestrern now makes the team. He's pretty good. Also keyshawn martin, where is he? Edelmen was dropping so many balls in the sb anyway.

Catch_a8yqe2.gif

Welcome to the NFL, injuries happen to every team and have the potential to mount up and derail even the best teams if they all happen at the same position.

The Ravens have lost loads of guys for the season, Luck hasn't even practiced this season, every team will suffer a catastrophic injury at some point you just have to hope it's not the quarterback or 3/4 don't happen to the same position or you end up with what happened to the Pats in Denver a couple of years ago where the offensive line injuries cost them the game.

It sucks, but this train doesn't get de-railed because of 1 injury. We won a Super Bowl without Gronk, we won a Super Bowl when Ty Law went down.

The Pats have the depth, the coaching, and most of all the mental toughness to put injuries in the rear view mirror.

To steal a line from Moneyball, we can't replace Edelman but we can recreate him. Edelman didn't replace Welker, he simply replaced his production. He didn't do it the exact same way though.

UNBELIEVABLE.

Why...why does this have to happen? We said only injuries will stop this team from repeating. They lost Edelman for the year. Strike 1.

Might as well just give up.

Next man up.

UNBELIEVABLE.

Why...why does this have to happen? We said only injuries will stop this team from repeating. They lost Edelman for the year. Strike 1.

The Phins lost their starting QB to a similar knee injury. How do you think they feel? And they just made the playoffs last year. The Pats will weather the loss of Edelman like they do the unexpected loss of any player.

"I'm pissed off, it's too soon to even think about Plan B"

It's not too soon. What do you think BB, McDaniels and Brady were working on on the plane trip home?

Maybe because I am 150 years old, and watched 1-15 teams, and watched FIVE Superbowl victories, BUT I am still amazed in the 5 Superbowl years Brady didnt get hurt, and we got 5 Superbowls. My reality is take freakish GOOD LUCK to win a superbowl, and not have a bunch of major players hurt. N'est Pas?

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Back