PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

****** (Un)official Patriots v. Chiefs game thread ******

Status
Not open for further replies.
My co-worker is a Eagles fan, she is sporting a Chiefs shirt today... Eagles fans are still butt hurt about losing the super bowl to us, anyways... i threw up a little in my mouth when i saw that-
What's her excuse for the last ten years of Eagles play??

Maclin is playing just announced on NFLN

Boston media will have their claws out for Bill on that one. They were going on and on about how he should/will bench Jones for a certain amount of time just like he did Welker.

Which it isn't the same, Welker was making a joke about a playoff opponents coach. Jones did something dumb on his own time.
Their story was going in one of 2 directions. if it wasn't this, then they'd be complaining that he wasn't playing to win by putting one of his best defensive players out there.

Just keep ignoring the noise. they aren't trying to educate or inform. The media is there to keep you angry and probably distracted from every-day problems. Am I a realist or cynical?

Any surprises on this list? I'm not seeing any, maybe Tavon Wilson since Ebner is still on a cast.

Why put the date and matchup on the towel? Now if they lose, every single one of those things is going in the trash.
Other than the date and the matchup, the towel itself is worthless anyway ...........other than wipe your dipstick!:rolleyes:

I like Geno he can get some pressure on the QB.
Lets hope Sheard and Jones and Nink make it uncomfortable for Smith.

What's her excuse for the last ten years of Eagles play??
I know, we give her **** every season... just another jealous Eagles fan that's a Patriot hater-
It sucks i have to deal with it at work, but it's all in good fun I guess

I know, we give her **** every season... just another jealous Eagles fan that's a Patriot hater-
It sucks i have to deal with it at work, but it's all in good fun I guess

Ask her how Don McNabb's house arrest is going.

All I can say is that I'm surprised at how badly the Bostic pickup turned out to be.

Seriously, the dude couldn't beat out a one-armed Freeney?

Ask her how Don McNabb's house arrest is going.
Mug shot-
KNXV%20Donovan%20McNabb_1397761926653_4116983_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back