PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Uh oh, Pats are back atop all the "Power Rankings"

Status
Not open for further replies.

drew4008

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Count me among those who liked flying under the radar a little...

If they lose a game here in the last three, they won't be any longer. While fun to fly under the radar, the Patriots know they are going to get each team's best each week regardless of where they are placed in "Power Rankings." Over a decade of dominance will promote that.

The Pats never fly under the radar anymore. The Pats weren't at the top of the Power Rankings the last two games and both the Dolphins and Texans acted like they were playing in the Super Bowl going up against the Pats.

The Pats whether they are at the top of the Power Rankings or at the bottom of the top 10 are always going to get teams' A game.

We all complain rightfully so about the "experts" in the media - so why do we care where they rank us?

Ranking shmanking I just want to avoid facing Pitt or Denver in the playoffs unless its for the AFC Championship and its in Fox.

Ranking shmanking I just want to avoid facing Pitt or Denver in the playoffs unless its for the AFC Championship and its in Fox.

What??

I am confident that we can go there and beat them both soundly.

But don't worry, I doubt if it would come to that. :)

It wasn't going to last. Unless we lose to SF - and probably even then - we're going to have a big target on us the rest of the way.

We are clearly the best team though, lie or be real regardless facts are facts.

Its not like that is the difference, if we play like **** its on the team not the media.

We are clearly the best team though, lie or be real regardless facts are facts.

Its not like that is the difference, if we play like **** its on the team not the media.

Yeah, I'm good with the part in bold. it doesn't suck.

They didn't deserve it last week. They deserve it this week. If they beat the 49ers, there won't be much question at all.

The Toronto Sun (local rag, but it does have Sunshine Girls), have had them at #1 in their NFL power rankings for the last 3 weeks.

I'm not a big one for these "rankings", but this did catch my eye:

The dude with the ponytail, who listens to heavy metal and lives in his mom's basement put The Atlanta Falcons (who lost Sunday to the Carolina Panthers) as #1 ahead of the #2 Patriots.

NFL Power Rankings: How they voted - NFL Nation Blog - ESPN

Methinks the people doing the rankings don't take it all as seriously as the fans do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes