PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Udoka was apparently a bad boy, is facing possible team discipline

Nia Long are in an open relationship and he is a 'serial offender' with the ladies wherever he coached. In Boston he slept with team staffer."That handles team accommodations and bookings. She is married and her husband caught em. Husband went to the team and they signed paperwork saying it was consensual and that should’ve been it. Later she said Udoka was inappropriate to her before they hooked up."Team told him to chill but he kept doing whatever and then slept with a Celtics minority owners wife.

A minority owner's wife?
Damn. Playah gonna play but buffing an owner's trophy is a whole 'nother level of dippin' into the company's well.

I have a general theory in situations like this that for every one we know of, there's probably a couple we don't know of. Now reports are suggesting he has been a problem along these lines before. The guy clearly has an addiction.

Does this make sense.....
The woman stated she had been receiving unwanted comments/language prior to her jumping into the extended affair with Udoka.

"No no no ....................................yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss"

1665087810176.png

I have a general theory in situations like this that for every one we know of, there's probably a couple we don't know of. Now reports are suggesting he has been a problem along these lines before. The guy clearly has an addiction.
I had a friend with this problem ... eventually got caught and lost near everything.
He told me one time .... "The thrill of the hunt" and look for women who have cheating husbands ...
revenge ... really sad stuff for some ... I grew up with this crap from my father ... man just could not stop and did not care.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back