PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tyler Eifert Injury

1960Pats

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2022 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
I haven't seen anything about the injury this kid suffered during the Cincy-Atlanta game. Ouch! That kid may never be the same and his loss puts a huge dent in the Cincy offense for this year. Reminds me a little of the Joe Theisman broken leg from years ago.

This injury is why fighting for extra yards is risky... LBs love to dive on the legs when they aren't spearing with their helmets..

This injury is why fighting for extra yards is risky... LBs love to dive on the legs when they aren't spearing with their helmets..
Wait, are you suggesting football players should not fight for extra yards?

Wait, are you suggesting football players should not fight for extra yards?

Could have an entire thread on that subject

I think its completely situational whether or not someone should fight for a few extra yards... in this particular play, he wasn't really fighting for extra yards, he just turned up field and the tackle happened very quickly.. Very unfortunate play, that kind of injury can affect you for life

really tough to watch that in slow motion, I really hope he can have a full recovery

What happened to this guy in general before this injury? A few years ago he was the new flavor of the week to challenge Gronk as the best TE in football. Other injuries?

He’s had a bunch of injuries and this could be his last one unfortunately. Really solid player when healthy. Hope he recovers from this fullly and can come back if he wants.

Trying to remember - is he the total azzhole or is that Kelce?

That is extremely graphic to watch, I'm surprised they showed the replay on tv. Yuck

I guess I’m in an obsessed Steeler hating mood tonight, but I have to point out that they placed Eifert on the IR and activated.................Vontaze Burfict. They play the Steelers next week...lol

With or without Eifert, Marvin Lewis will find a way to screw this up.. he's been doing this for years.

that ankle breaker looks similar to pollard taking Gronk down. Hate that stuff.

What happened to this guy in general before this injury? A few years ago he was the new flavor of the week to challenge Gronk as the best TE in football. Other injuries?

It's unfortunate that his first major injury happened at the Pro Bowl

Kelce, without question. He doesn’t necessarily seem like a bad guy, but he’s pretty arrogant.

I still get a laugh thinking about the interview he had on the pregame show last season before the kickoff game and he was talking about how mature he had become, etc, etc and he got an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty during the game...

Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Back