PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tua Tagovailoa injured today - considered serious

Tua should return for his senior season. It would improve his draft stock and will allow him time to rehab from this injury so his body can be NFL ready.

I’m assuming staying at bama next year to rehab and not actually play since this could be a 12 month recovery?

No one has yet said “OK Boomer” to me. But I’m still trying to cope with being called “Sir”.

I had a woman offer me her chair at a golf tourney two years ago. She looked like she was in her mid 30's. I didn't know whether to laugh or cry.

Tua should return for his senior season. It would improve his draft stock and will allow him time to rehab from this injury so his body can be NFL ready.
How someone can type this relating to the Tua situation is beyond me.

Improve his draft stock lol, wtf?

He's had multiple surgeries during his college career. If he gets another serious injury next next year his draft stock will plummet

How someone can type this relating to the Tua situation is beyond me.

Improve his draft stock lol, wtf?

Confused me too. He’s already a first rounder if the Medicals check out (and that’s a big IF). Not going to improve his stock at all by returning. Only risking another injury before his career begins.

Also I wish all these posters were this fired up abt talking actual football/Pats football.

Rewatch thread should be bumping? I'm looking forward to all the future discussions regarding strategy, x & o's & personnel :rolleyes:o_O

The rewatch thread is one of my favorites, but I stay away from discussions there because it could lead to unwanted hot takes and the derailment of the thread. I also send the rewatch threads to my sons, one who played all sports and one who played none.

bold take. It’s not as automatic as you make it sound. Especially if he his prognosis is good. He won’t fall far and would have little to gain

The rewatch thread is one of my favorites, but I stay away from discussions there because it could lead to unwanted hot takes and the derailment of the thread. I also send the rewatch threads to my sons, one who played all sports and one who played none.
Not trying to be a DH but if you just stick to football how is that possible?

Idk it would be nice if posters spent as much time talking football as opposed to Gronk's new adventure, Skips latest "hot take" or complaining that Brady wasn't 150% excited after a tough win in which his unit struggled mightily.
Rewatch thread is actually a good example of that as well. There's how many posters here but 90% of the time its a copy/paste Twitter thread.

Not trying to be a DH but if you just stick to football how is that possible?

Idk it would be nice if posters spent as much time talking football as opposed to Gronk's new adventure, Skips latest "hot take" or complaining that Brady wasn't 150% excited after a tough win in which his unit struggled mightily.
Rewatch thread is actually a good example of that as well. There's how many posters here but 90% of the time its a copy/paste Twitter thread.

One of the beautiful things about this place is that we can choose to participate in anything we want. It's pretty easy to avoid the bs.

As for the NCAA, they might be one of the few organizations on the planet that's as corrupt as the NYFL. They both treat young athletes like cattle.

One of the beautiful things about this place is that we can choose to participate in anything we want. It's pretty easy to avoid the bs.

As for the NCAA, they might be one of the few organizations on the planet that's as corrupt as the NYFL. They both treat young athletes like cattle.
Good post.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back