PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Trent Williams interest?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clowney makes sense for Balt, Buff, Phila, NYJ, Dallas, possibly Wash depending on their books next year.

I think Clowney goes to the AFCE while Williams could go to Houston or Cleveland.

I think Clowney goes to the AFCE while Williams could go to Houston or Cleveland.
Would make sense for both these teams. Rookie QB contracts w teams ready to win now. Watson eats sacks but theirs, Sea & Ari OL have just been bad.

I could be wrong, but isn’t the doctor who misdiagnosed the issue the bad actor.

When the Doctor is employed by the team, then it’s also the teams fault.

Never understood why the teams employ the doctors, shouldn’t it be the union? That would solve a lot of theses issues.

I mean if the company success relies on your body, can you really trust what the Doctor who is employed by that company says?

Something seems “off.”
He had a growth 6 years ago but it took SIX YEARS to get it treated?

If team docs told him “it’s minor, nothing to worry about”...he didn’t ONCE think of seeing a dermatologist?
I am sure he has somewhere between 6-25+ doctor visits in 6 years and not once was this issue revisited?

If Im a player, i would never play for the Redskins. And that's not even bc they are horrible every year

Do you think there is a chance BB will be interested or is he too expensive ?

Belichick has surprised us before, so anything’s possible. The fact that he hasn’t played in awhile could be concerning when considering the possibility of taking on that kind of cap hit. It would obviously be more difficult if Brady stayed.

you sure you want him? he missed all last season, hasn't played a full slate of games since 2014 ... we already have an injury prone left tackle... not sure we need to add another ...

but then again, I'm not sure the Patriots starting qb, whomever it is, could survive another season of Marshall Newhouse at left tackle ...

still for his price range, i'd rather pass

you sure you want him? he missed all last season, hasn't played a full slate of games since 2014 ... we already have an injury prone left tackle... not sure we need to add another ...

but then again, I'm not sure the Patriots starting qb, whomever it is, could survive another season of Marshall Newhouse at left tackle ...

still for his price range, i'd rather pass
I’m hoping that they take a tackle in the early rounds. Right now, there’s no second rounder, but they still have 4 picks in the top three rounds.

Same here.....I probably spend too much time on mock drafts websites but every time I run the draft, I find the lack of a second round pick means we miss out on a good player

Duh, that sounds a bit dumb , of course we would miss a good player but what I am trying to say is by the time we get to the 3rd round the good tackles may have gone ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back