PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Player Signing Trent Brown trade to Pats

Love this move. He would have been one of my top targets if the Raiders had of cut him. This solidifies Onwenu to LG and Thuney gone.

Brown has already re-worked his deal and will be a free agent after 2021

Nice move! No real downside except that we may need a new RT next year

Does he move to RT ?

He went right back to being himself after he left and got fat and happy on a big contract.

Woah sweet. Huge get for us if he returns to form.

The right side of that line is going to be absolutely monstrous. Have fun next year, Mr. Harris. Stay healthy and you’ll have a great season.

Wynn to RT, thinking Cannon gone?

I really don't get why everyone wants to move Wynn from LT. All he did was ball when healthy. Brown fits better at NE RT imo anyway.

In any case the beauty of this move is they can move all pieces around as they feel/need - and they will play every position with similar quality
(KC should take a lesson).

Now you have 2 proven LTs (Wynn/Brown), 3 proven RTs (Brown/Onwenu/Wynn), 2 proven LG (Onwenu/Wynn), 2 dominant RG (Mason/Onwenu)

Last edited:
However they play these 5 players:

Wynn
Onwenu
Andrews*
Mason
Brown

It’s arguably most talented OL in the NFL.
Get some pass catchers who don’t suck and all of a sudden it’s a friendly offense for a young QB.

Last edited:
I really don't get why everyone wants to move Wynn from LT. All he did was ball when healthy. Brown fits better at NE RT imo anyway.

In any case the beauty of this move is they can move all pieces around as they feel/need - and they will play every position with similar quality (KC should take a lesson).
Yup. In any case this is great insurance in the (inevitable) event that Wynn gets injured.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back