PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Trent Brown saying right things

Status
Not open for further replies.

This looks like the polite way of saying that he’s going to the highest bidder and that it doesn’t take very long to figure out who the higher bidder is.

Let me know when Rapoport tweets that "Brown is going to Buffalo." :rolleyes:

Good thing we have Wynn in the fold who should be more than ready to go by TC. Plus can't rule out Drafting another Tackle just for Dept and insurance.

How much of us wish were Trey Flowers or Trent Brown just about now??:)

Good thing we have Wynn in the fold who should be more than ready to go by TC. Plus can't rule out Drafting another Tackle just for Dept and insurance.

Would not be surprised if our first pick is a LT or RT. Cannon is old and Brown is about to leave.

Would not be surprised if our first pick is a LT or RT. Cannon is old and Brown is about to leave.

I would be I am all for a TE or a Special WR.

I would be I am all for a TE or a Special WR.

trenches seems likely. DT imo.

Bill as usual will be unpredictable. We see DT as a major need, but then he’ll get something else with the first pick. Bill always looks into the future and I guarantee you he realizes Cannon is aging and has a potential out in his contract after 2019. I’m guessing he’s gone next year.

Last edited:
Wynn has all the ability and technique to be a 10 year guy at LT add that with Scar and he’s a pro bowler type of tackle.

They will address it as needed in the draft I imagine or waddle will be offered a new deal.
Ok so consensus appears to be:

1a. Re-sign Brown (unlikely);
1b. Wynn will work out;
2. Add depth during draft;
3. Re-sign Waddle for depth;
4. If need be, trade for another LT.

If Pats had to trade, who is out there they could afford? I can't find any.

What's the word on Wynn's recovery? Any word at all?

It's been 7 months since torn Achilles, did he get an operation? How long is recovery from torn Achilles? Also, wasn't there talk about he being a better guard than tackle because of his length?

It's been 7 months since torn Achilles, did he get an operation? How long is recovery from torn Achilles? Also, wasn't there talk about he being a better guard than tackle because of his length?

He had surgery to bascially repair it, problem with that if the Achilles was torn off the Bone, but we don't know that. If it's just a standard torn one, he should be back walking within 6-8 weeks, and normally takes around 6 months to completely recover. The key is getting strength back into the lower calf area and getting the motion in the ankle area sorted, which i imagine he has.

His Size isn't a real problem i don't think - He's 6'3 with 33 3/8”. Obviously compared to Trent Brown he's a dwarf, but he has longer arms that Joe Thomas did. Just for Reference Trent Brown Arm Length is 36

4 years 66 mill with the raiders wow

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes