PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Trade JAG and a couple late picks for Clowney?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why the **** would you want Clowney of all people? He's had 3/4 of one good season, and unlike QBs, Edge Rushers are pretty easy to come by.

at this point, the Brady underwear brigade feels threatened by the mere presence of Garoppolo.....he needs to go and he needs to go now so they can get back to being comfortable

stick around.....your stupidity will be rewarded

Translation: I got absolutely nothing.

It's ok fanboy. Reality is definitely more painful than fanboy fantasy for anyone. But it's still better.

Translation: I got absolutely nothing.

It's ok fanboy. Reality is definitely more painful than fanboy fantasy for anyone. But it's still better.

you do have absolutely nothing

Why the **** would you want Clowney of all people? He's had 3/4 of one good season, and unlike QBs, Edge Rushers are pretty easy to come by.
ok now I get it. I thought you were saying that it would be a bad trade for the Texans to make. Fine you don't like Clowney.

how about JG and Butler to the Browns for

1st 2 2nd rounders in 2017
higher 2018 1st rounder
Cameron Erving

how about JG and Butler to the Browns for

1st 2 2nd rounders in 2017
higher 2018 1st rounder
Cameron Erving

Sure if you want to read about how they laughed and hung up the phone.

works for me.....they can feel free to continue to suck

Not saying the Pats shouldn't try to fleece them but the Browns are building, they aren't desperate. A desperate team might agree to something close to that, not a building team. They're two different things. Nobody expects the Browns to win squat in the near future.

If you want a desperate team look elsewhere. They're out there but who knows whether they have the necessary draft capital to give back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Back