PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Trade Deadline

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the ESPN reporters tweeting 30 min ago..more trades coming! To up ratings on the show..then nothing happens.

Every...year

I nominate this for top 10 funniest posts I've ever seen on this website.

Edit: you changed it from 1st, nice.

I changed it to a 3rd to avoid further embarrassment. It appears I will not avoid further embarrassment though. Oh well.

My belief is Bill tried to pry Howard loose and TB asked for too much in return.

Oh well.

I changed it to a 3rd to avoid further embarrassment. It appears I will not avoid further embarrassment though. Oh well.

You were willing to part with a first for Robby Anderson...

That's going in your obituary.

My belief is Bill tried to pry Howard loose and TB asked for too much in return.

Oh well.

Agreed. The question is whether this team is still the SB favorite without making a move. The answer is definitely yes. TB probably wanted at least a 1st. And that isn't worth it. In BB we trust.

I wonder how pissed off Howard is, right now.

Well i thought he would have a breakout season this year and thus far it has been a major dud. Maybe the guy after the season will request a trade so he can leave that dump. The problem for the bucs is that his stock might not be high due to production. They’re such a sad franchise.

Oh well.

Yeah, I would have been good with overpaying for him. Our window to win with Brady is closing. I wanted to go for it now and thought he could even be a part of long term plans. Oh well

IdleFrigidBonobo-size_restricted.gif

TURN THOSE MACHINES BACK ON!!!

Regards,
Chris

Agreed. The question is whether this team is still the SB favorite without making a move. The answer is definitely yes. TB probably wanted at least a 1st. And that isn't worth it. In BB we trust.
With Ben, LaCosse, Izzo and Tomlinson, lets just hope they can cobble together some decent production over the next 3+ months

Don't worry Howard will be a Patriot in a year or two.

Love the meme that the Patriots "stand pat" at the trade deadline...are we watching the same Patriots waiver wire, practice squad and roster?

TODAY there's a new kicker coming not counting the three OL, two WRs (yes, I know one was cut...well, two actually counting Gordon), and a special teams ace they already got.

Do those now "not count" because they came before the deadline??? Just asking for a friend...in Canada...you wouldn't know her.

IdleFrigidBonobo-size_restricted.gif

TURN THOSE MACHINES BACK ON!!!

Regards,
Chris
I freaking still love that movie.

WHO BEEN PUTTIN' KOOLS OUT ON MA FLOH!!?? WHO BEEN PUTTIN' KOOLS OUT ON MA FLOH!!??

Does this mean the Dolphins are now the Super Bowl favorites? They're the only team that made a move.

I freaking still love that movie.

WHO BEEN PUTTIN' KOOLS OUT ON MA FLOH!!?? WHO BEEN PUTTIN' KOOLS OUT ON MA FLOH!!??
Come February:

"Looking good, Julian!"

"Feeling good, Tommy!"

Regards,
Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes