PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Trade Deadline

Status
Not open for further replies.
No OJ or even Eifert it seems. Welp

I thought the chefs for sure would try and be aggressive.

Broncos having a deal in the works for Harris but not pulling the trigger is the dumbest **** of all time.

They're not gonna rebuild around a 30 year old DB.

No OJ or even Eifert it seems. Welp

Well they’re banking that the return of wynn will help this offense. More time for the wideouts to work on their routes.

Jamal Adams must be sitting by his phone with his bags packed.

Well they’re banking that the return of wynn will help this offense. More time for the wideouts to work on their routes.
Just can’t wait to see more of Ryan Izzo.

Broncos having a deal in the works for Harris but not pulling the trigger is the dumbest **** of all time.

They're not gonna rebuild around a 30 year old DB.

Same as the bucs for Howard. Howard has been a non-factor in that system. I can’t wait to see what he does the rest of the way. His stock can only drop more. He should have pulled a brown. Get me out of here!

I thought the chefs for sure would try and be aggressive.

Almost every year, we hear about the possibility of an active trade deadline day. Almost every year, we see the prices being asked for players, and say that the sellers are asking for too much. Almost every year, we find that there was very little action on trade deadline day.

And so the madness ends. As usual with a whimper.

Almost every year, we hear about the possibility of an active trade deadline day. Almost every year, we see the prices being asked for players, and say that the sellers are asking for too much. Almost every year, we find that there was very little action on trade deadline day.

Agree, but it’s always exciting.

These crappy teams overvalue their players. It’s still about production on the field and not what you think he’s worth to benefit you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back