PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Totally OT : Maria Sharapova's SI swimsuit debut

Status
Not open for further replies.
stand up and bow when she passes

T-ShirtDynasty said:
I know there are a few other Tennis fans, such as myself here, and I thought you might not want to miss it. :D

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/features/2006_swimsuit/athletes/
that young lady could turn out to be one of those lose-your balance, walk-into-walls beauties.
I'm sure there are model-agency types scouring her region of russia looking for some more like her.
The thing is, she's not even grown up yet!
Her face, body and persona (so i'm told) are still those of a late adolescent.
Wait till she's about 25. or 30.
This is like waiting for development of hovercraft.

today, we are all tennis fans.:rocker:

but-her face.. nice body though.. i saw the rest of her pics.. they look good

Last edited:
Some ham handed make-up 'artist' ruined Sharapova's natural beauty. Her pleasing face has never looked so scary, man, people get paid for that?

heres some other pics from the shoot:

That friggin' eye make has to go. I hate when they do that. She looks better running around with her hair tied back, no make-up on, wearing a tight tennis outfit with the sweat seeping through.

Willie55 said:
That friggin' eye make has to go. I hate when they do that. She looks better running around with her hair tied back, no make-up on, wearing a tight tennis outfit with the sweat seeping through.
Agree wholeheartedly.. yet, at the same time, I'm a sucker for the slut-like eye makeup from time to time. :D

Eyes? Face? Where? Maybe I'm not looking in the right place.:rolleyes:

do you mean......

Chris said:
but-her face.. nice body though.. i saw the rest of her pics.. they look good

But her face as in ugly? You got to be kidding me......she is gorgeous!!!

these elite designers & make-up artists hate women anyway

stcjones said:
But her face as in ugly? You got to be kidding me......she is gorgeous!!!
she is a hard female to make up. you really don't want to mess with that face at all. but if you don't put something on her she doesn't look "mysterious" enough. she looks like a healthy 19-year-old knockout who will be a thermonuclear beauty for 15-20 years.
they don't like that healthy stuff. these folks are just now transitioning out of the heroin look.
she's also gonna be like serena williams, her sister, and a couple others. these ladies are not 5'10", 120 lbs like the designers want. they are 6 f@ck!ng feet tall, weigh 170 pounds thank you. they have, like, SHOULDERS. and BUTTS. and THIGHS. compared to the skeletons with stragecally placed fat pads, sharapova will stomp down a runway.
maybe there will be a new fashion trend. the healthy look.
paris, rome, milan, new york are all frantically trying to figure out designs for brunhilda.

When I see Sharapova...I see this:

Last edited:
Hello

The consensus from my crew is that she has a "butterface". Cute but not even in Kournikova's league.

denverpatsfan said:
The consensus from my crew is that she has a "butterface". Cute but not even in Kournikova's league.
Wow, so you work with a crew of braille proof-readers? Must be interesting work. :snob:

;)

denverpatsfan said:
I would love to see the faces of your "crew". :rolleyes: Their standards are such they must make Brad Pitt look like Danny DeVito.

Ouch!

I was a bit surprised by the thumbs down to MS myself. I think she is very attractive. I just thought I would pass on some other opinions to the group.

BTW I am very disapointed that Anna K. did not have a 2006 calender.

Thank god she's over 18 now.. the guilt was starting to really get to me. ;)

By the way... best Sharapova pic ever:

Attachments

• sharapova-banana.jpg
    sharapova-banana.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 198
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes