PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Top 10 Risers before our first Pre-season Game

You noted that Wilson had hardly been mentioned when you have all the articles blocked? Makes sense.
twitter, not articles... and 90% of the articles ive read have been about the offensive struggles... and the ones that mention the d. dont mention wilson

so while i can appreciate a good jab, keep up if you want to criticize

I was hoping that he would have a good solid camp... but given that he hasn't hardly been mentioned, it just feels like the pats and browns swapped mid-round disappointing players...

Not what I was hoping for going into camp...
That isn't what I've seen/read.

Yes but in preseason (especially the 1st game) they won't be thinking about what personnel is better against the Giants. They will be thinking more about their offense and getting reps for the scheme and players....not so much about what the Giants are doing.
Right and you can expect a lot of zone block run plays. You have to use it to see how the players are developing within it.
If the plan is to make zone blocking the majority of the run game instead if a smaller part, they need to run it. Success or failure are both progress either toward or away from using it more frequently.
They absolutely will not play this game based upon which scheme they think will be more successful today. They are finding out which they think will be more successful for real. Trial and error is part of the process.

I think that the 5 RB will be

D. Harris, Stevenson, Strong, K. Harris, T. Monrgomery. with White on the PUP unless he retires.

Hey all.. Please don't hate me for this post....:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

I was hoping that he would have a good solid camp... but given that he hasn't hardly been mentioned, it just feels like the pats and browns swapped mid-round disappointing players...

Not what I was hoping for going into camp...
He looked great tonight.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back