PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Top 10 Risers before our first Pre-season Game

That article made me way too excited Ashley!! Especially when lb and edge were 2 of the bigger needs. Fingers crossed
Yeah Patsy, a lot of good news here and young players to be excited about. These preseason games are going to be a must watch!!

Are these training camp reception stats from 11 vs 11 only?
Or do they include 7 vs 7, 1 vs 1, shorts, no pads, Patricia eating a hogie on the sidelines while scavenging for Cheetos?

Good article by Dussault on what to watch for against the Giants.

Good article. I’d like to see them play Gap / Man in the 1st half and get into a positive rhythm with Mac and then try out Zone in the 2nd half with Hoyer and Zappe. It won’t happen that way I’m 100% sure.

Sounds like Strong may be able to be our utility back. God help us if he fumbles in preseason. Legend has it BB divorced his first wife after she fumbled a spatula.

Good article. I’d like to see them play Gap / Man in the 1st half and get into a positive rhythm with Mac and then try out Zone in the 2nd half with Hoyer and Zappe. It won’t happen that way I’m 100% sure.
It’s never one or the other, they have and always will incorporate both. It’s just a matter of the proportion. And that will depend upon a) which they determine they think their personnel are better for and b) how it actually works

It’s never one or the other, they have and always will incorporate both. It’s just a matter of the proportion. And that will depend upon a) which they determine they think their personnel are better for and b) how it actually works
Yes but in preseason (especially the 1st game) they won't be thinking about what personnel is better against the Giants. They will be thinking more about their offense and getting reps for the scheme and players....not so much about what the Giants are doing.

Good find Zuma, interesting read....it looks like both Jack Jones and Marcus Jones are building good momentum going into the preseason games. Wouldn't be surprised at all to see all three Jones's along with Mills on the field together at times.
I can see a dime package with Mills and Jack on the outside and the other Joneses in the slots.

Wouldn't be surprised at all to see all three Jones's

Thornton's going to make some noise in preseason. Watch.

IMO I think it will be K. Harris that get's the redshirt.
I think that the 5 RB will be

D. Harris, Stevenson, Strong, K. Harris, T. Monrgomery. with White on the PUP unless he retires.

People forget that Mac Wilson had a very good rookie season followed by two injury plagued seasons. I think he could be a steal if he can stay healthy this season. I think the guy has the potential to be an impact player if he does.
I was hoping that he would have a good solid camp... but given that he hasn't hardly been mentioned, it just feels like the pats and browns swapped mid-round disappointing players...

Not what I was hoping for going into camp...

I was hoping that he would have a good solid camp... but given that he hasn't hardly been mentioned, it just feels like the pats and browns swapped mid-round disappointing players...

We must follow different patriots reporters on Twitter, he has gotten plenty of positive mentions from the folks I follow, not to mention he was listed in the first paragraph of the article that this thread is based on...

Wilson has had a lot positive press this preseason. If this preseason is any indication of what he will be, the Pats have got a solid starter for Winovich.

We must follow different patriots reporters on Twitter, he has gotten plenty of positive mentions from the folks I follow, not to mention he was listed in the first paragraph of the article that this thread is based on...
yeah, i dont twitter... and my security settings are so high, i dont even see the links, they are all blocked, unless i literally unblock them individually

if thats the case then i am feeling better, thanks

yeah, i dont twitter... and my security settings are so high, i dont even see the links, they are all blocked, unless i literally unblock them individually

if thats the case then i am feeling better, thanks

You noted that Wilson had hardly been mentioned when you have all the articles blocked? Makes sense.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back