PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tomorrow night is for 1st place in the AFC

You must really miss the Tampa thread, huh? I do enjoy your smiley emojis though on just about every post. lol
The secret ban vote worked. Lol

This thread should be fun today. Lol

coming off a rough loss, the Bills now have to travel to see their father

coming off a rough loss, the Bills now have to travel to see their father

If Bucs best the bills which is a likely outcome IMO the AFC east is locked up I think

I think Patriots sweep the bills this year.

Pats got 220+ rushing when the Bills knew exactly what was coming… and we knew they knew and kept doing it anyway. Gotta love the hubris. And they couldn’t still stop it for 3 quarters. Yikes.

Even when they finally did figure it in the 4th quarter we still kept doing it. Lol

My $ is still on KC for the #1 seed, pretty much cakewalk schedule unless you think San Diego and Pittsburgh will give them problems. KC wins out....their D is legit, 5 straight games holding opponents under 20

Their D is on a hot streak, it is not "legit". Besides, who did they stop during their streak? Qaron Rodgers-less Packers? In-turmoil Raiders? All-Weapons-Injured Cowboys?

Plus their offense has mostly been ****. Look at Mahomes's stats during the winning streak.

KC is a good team, but they are not the class of the AFC. They are a paper tiger, just like the Ravens. One has been exposed, the other will be.

The Titans if Derrick Henry comes back? Now, there's a challenge.

I won't be surprised if the Pats win either.

Stick to what ya know - not making things up about another teams QB.
new england patriots nfl GIF

Pats got 220+ rushing when the Bills knew exactly what was coming… and we knew they knew and kept doing it anyway. Gotta love the hubris. And they couldn’t still stop it for 3 quarters. Yikes.

Even when they finally did figure it in the 4th quarter we still kept doing it. Lol
I don’t think it was hubris so much as the elements combined with the secondary being the Bills’ strength on defense.

I don’t think it was hubris so much as the elements combined with the secondary being the Bills’ strength on defense.
Felger will spend 3 hrs 59 minutes today telling his audience last night's game plan was all about Bill's ego and his lack of faith in Mac.
And Squeaky will be saying: "I know Mike, I hate that"

Felger will spend 3 hrs 59 minutes today telling his audience last night's game plan was all about Bill's ego and his lack of faith in Mac.
And Squeaky will be saying: "I know Mike, I hate that"
And the audience will listen to every minute of it and then complain on social media.

Where is green cow? He starts this thread yesterday and then does not have the nerve to show up today? Can't say that I blame him really though. What a beatdown by the Pats

1. Pats 9-4
2. Titans 8-4
3. Ravens 8-4
4. Chiefs 8-4
5. Chargers 7-5
6. Bengals 7-5
7. Bills 7-5
8. Steelers 6-5-1
9. Colts 7-6
10. Raiders 6-6
11. Browns 6-6
12. Broncos 6-6
------------------
All the .500 teams or better in the conference. That's crazy. Only 2 losses separate 1st from 10th.

I think the AFC earned that 7th playoff spot.

1. Pats 9-4
2. Titans 8-4
3. Ravens 8-4
4. Chiefs 8-4
5. Chargers 7-5
6. Bengals 7-5
7. Bills 7-5
8. Steelers 6-5-1
9. Colts 7-6
10. Raiders 6-6
11. Browns 6-6
12. Broncos 6-6
------------------
All the .500 teams or better in the conference. That's crazy. Only 2 losses separate 1st from 10th.

I think the AFC earned that 7th playoff spot.
The AFC has been the stronger conference this year as many of us thought it would be. I think the top teams in the NFC are better than the AFC teams but overall the AFC conference is stronger top to bottom.

Imagine going from a must win game to take first in the division to praying Tampa doesn't slaughter you to avoid continue the slide/missing a playoff spot. Rough times for Bills fans.

The AFC has been the stronger conference this year as many of us thought it would be. I think the top teams in the NFC are better than the AFC teams but overall the AFC conference is stronger top to bottom.
Not sure what you mean by stronger. It's more competitive because teams are more inconsistent (aside from Pats), with blow out wins one week followed by a bone head loss the next.

Not sure what you mean by stronger. It's more competitive because teams are more inconsistent (aside from Pats), with blow out wins one week followed by a bone head loss the next.
I think the whole league is pretty inconsistent. Every good or great team has had head scratching losses this year. And bad teams have had some great wins.

I say the AFC is stronger because I believe their teams 5-12 are stronger than the NFC. Once you get past the divisional leaders in the NFC, other than the Rams (who have been up and down) the other teams are not as strong as teams 5-12 in the AFC. JMO. Feel free to disagree and offer your viewpoint.

Goes both ways though.

If Patriots lose tonight, they drop from 1st to 5th.

And if they lose to a desperate and fighting Colts team the next week they play, the Patriots drop from 5th to out of the playoffs.

This sounds sort of ... familiar?

Huh. :whistle:

This sounds sort of ... familiar?

Huh. :whistle:

It’s almost time to set this cow out to the pasture. Just a troll and a delusional one at that. Doesn’t really bring anything to the table football discussion wise and no matter what the outcome he comes back spewing green poo with excuses.

This thread here was started with the false assumption that the Bills were gonna win and now that it hasn’t happened and his team blows yet another one today its just more excuses. Please close the thread and lets move on to Indy.

• Agree
Reactions: PP2

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News