PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tomorrow night is for 1st place in the AFC

Yeah, Josh Allen turns the ball over a lot and against a Patriots team that have created a lot of turnovers this year, it could be a nightmare.

You must really miss the Tampa thread, huh? I do enjoy your smiley emojis though on just about every post. lol

I'll be back in that thread soon enough, don't worry.

Last edited:
The % is great, but throwing 2 picks a game is horrendous.

He is on pace for 67%, 4700 yards, 43 TD’s, 15 INT’s and has the 2nd highest odds to win MVP too.

To say that he is not consistent is just… well… I guess we will just have to agree to disagree because it is just such a lazy take.

Most of his stats are from piling on bad teams. So no, I really don't see the same QB as last year except for when he played KC. He was special in that game. But really the Bills have been a disappointment, haven't they?

Ok, now I know you’re just making things up.

The Bills have only played two teams that are seeded in the playoffs right now.

Allen (against those two teams), was 68%, 7 TD’s and 1 INT.

He has actually played his worst games this year against the bad teams (Jax and Pitt).

He is on pace for 67%, 4700 yards, 43 TD’s, 15 INT’s and has the 2nd highest odds to win MVP too.

To say that he is not consistent is just… well… I guess we will just have to agree to disagree because it is just such a lazy take.

He can win the MVP, we'll take the division ;)

I can admit that I did not see it coming.

I thought he was another Bum Buffalo pick to add to the pile.

He has steadily improved every year and looks to be a legitimate MVP candidate-franchise QB ...kudos to Allen and the Bills on his development.

Hopefully he looks like 2018 Josh Allen tonight.

Ok, now I know you’re just making things up.

The Bills have only played two teams that are seeded in the playoffs right now.

Allen (against those two teams), was 68%, 7 TD’s and 1 INT.

He has actually played his worst games this year against the bad teams (Jax and Pitt).
LOL. That actually hurts your case.

Why? That whole forum is full of clowns who follow two teams...
Ian - I hope you are reading this so this guy is not allowed into the sub-forum. He is there just to cause issues with every single post.

His stats have dipped a lot from last year though. You might not see it in the traditional stuff like comp %, TD/INT, but his efficiency is down a lot. You can start with the obvious, his Yards/Attempt down and his Int % up.

Allen’s Adjusted Net Yards/Attempt (includes sacks, turnovers, TDs) has dropped from 7.82 (all-pro level) to 7.03 (a little above average).

While I’m not a big fan of ESPN’s QBR, I do appreciate that it takes context into account in terms of score, down/distance, etc. A 20 point drop from 81.7 to 61.1…in other words, reinforcing what I just said for the previous statistic. Good, not elite, not even great.

PFF had him at a 90 last year and an 82 this year (after he was 93 earlier in the season.)

Bills are 16th in offensive DVOA, down from 5th last season. Their points per game is still good, going from about 31.5 to 29.5, but much of that is due to their #1 defense, which is giving them big advantages for field position and balanced play selection.

1638812919946.png

Last edited:
That stadium was almost named Tushy Stadium this year :D

They should have kept it Ralph Wilson Stadium. I liked Rich Stadium too. Traditional....

What it proves is that you're just making things up.
You are the one posting on our board. I don't follow your team nor care to. I know right now we are the 1 seed and playing the best football of any team. If your goal is to try to make yourself feel better about this game by posting on our board, have at it. I am extremely confident in a Pats win.

You are the one posting on our board. I don't follow your team nor care to. I know right now we are the 1 seed and playing the best football of any team. If your goal is to try to make yourself feel better about this game by posting on our board, have at it. I am extremely confident in a Pats win.

I won't be surprised if the Pats win either.

Stick to what ya know - not making things up about another teams QB.

I won't be surprised if the Pats win either.

Stick to what ya know - not making things up about another teams QB.
Lol. Again, I could care less about your team/Qb.

Enjoy the game.

My $ is still on KC for the #1 seed, pretty much cakewalk schedule unless you think San Diego and Pittsburgh will give them problems. KC wins out....their D is legit, 5 straight games holding opponents under 20

My $ is still on KC for the #1 seed, pretty much cakewalk schedule unless you think San Diego and Pittsburgh will give them problems. KC wins out....their D is legit, 5 straight games holding opponents under 20
Not sure they win out but I can see the Pats also winning out. We are playing better than KC.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back