PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tom House officially helping to fix Macs arm.

The blanket assumption is that Mac has a significant 'arm strength" upside ahead of him.

Maybe
Maybe not

What never gets added into the equation is how much strength work Mac has already been subjected to during his four years at the most prolific/pro style/pro coached program in the history of college football.
Let's not ignore he was a four-year college player which means he's a year further into his physical maturation than the typical high draftee/college junior entering the NFL.

Mac could be closer to his physical limits than we want to believe.....

Or maybe not
View attachment 41452

But look at where he started from. This is a picture from his freshman and senior years at Alabama.

1646104927418.jpeg

I read how his coaches said they couldn’t let him near the field when he got there because he was so skinny. They didn’t care that he got a little pudgy because they needed him to put on weight anyway possible. He’s made a lot of progress, but still likely can improve his body quite a bit.

But look at where he started from. This is a picture from his freshman and senior years at Alabama.

View attachment 41468

I read how his coaches said they couldn’t let him near the field when he got there because he was so skinny. They didn’t care that he got a little pudgy because they needed him to put on weight anyway possible. He’s made a lot of progress, but still likely can improve his body quite a bit.
The face expression on the left always gets me. He definitely knew it would be used as a “before” pic :D

View attachment 41468

The face expression on the left always gets me. He definitely knew it would be used as a “before” pic :D

On the left he looks just like Steve Rogers did before he received the Captain America treatment...

Who Mac really needs is Dr. Oscar Goldman!!!
;)

With that ****-eatin' grin Mac looks like a full on character.
We saw some of that in the pro bowl...a goofy dork that doesn't care what people think of him.
He even has the dorky laugh...he, he, he.

Can't wait for year 2 when he lights it up.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Back