PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tom Curran: Sources made 'clear to me' decision to move on from Belichick made after Germany game

The Kraft spin machine getting the messaging out for all possible scenarios.
Mac Jones = Kraft Guy
Krafts gotta keep the money presses rolling.
Bill is gone and that was Krafts doing, however they part ways. Not saying that is what’s best or worse for the franchise moving forward. That is however where we are at and watching Kraft scramble to save face is almost as pathetic as him getting a handy at the wash washy wash.

jean-luc godard spy GIF

Ask yourself why this is put out now, rather than later. I will give Curran the benefit of the doubt here that he does have sources telling him this. Who benefits from this getting out there now?

Said it years ago; This league blows. When TB and BB are gone so am I.
We've been halfway there for a while now and it's been a struggle. Watching games with music on because the broadcasts are a constant torrent of nonsense. Every other commercial is for a drug with incels dressed up as hipsters riding different colored inner tubes.
Players acting like the Rockettes after every play.
Players groping each other for twenty yards down field before the ref renders his purchased judgement of the foray.
No hitting in the off-season, practice, pre- season, regular season and playoffs.
Every support campaign aimed at anything but straight men.
Charging the military for "Troop Support."
Inviting gambling into bed.
Most importantly; the transition from sport to entertainment.
It sucks.

The Kraft spin machine getting the messaging out for all possible scenarios.
Mac Jones = Kraft Guy
Krafts gotta keep the money presses rolling.
Bill is gone and that was Krafts doing, however they part ways. Not saying that is what’s best or worse for the franchise moving forward. That is however where we are at and watching Kraft scramble to save face is almost as pathetic as him getting a handy at the wash washy wash.
Huh?

Kraft will make money regardless.

If this is true then who does Kraft have his eye on?
He wouldn’t make that move unless he felt he could get his guy.
I hope it’s not Mayo.

Ask yourself why this is put out now, rather than later. I will give Curran the benefit of the doubt here that he does have sources telling him this. Who benefits from this getting out there now?
The "Bill isn't going anywhere" story was starting to get legs.

Are they putting it out now? Sounds like Curran has been sitting on this info for several weeks. Seems like it was Curran’s decision to release it now.

We'll just have to wait and see. a lot of rumors flying now.

I wouldn't be surprised if BB gets gone but I would be surprised if the decision was made just in reaction to the germany game.

I have a feeling that talks would have been ongoing behind the scenes for a long time.

Said it years ago; This league blows. When TB and BB are gone so am I.
We've been halfway there for a while now and it's been a struggle. Watching games with music on because the broadcasts are a constant torrent of nonsense. Every other commercial is for a drug with incels dressed up as hipsters riding different colored inner tubes.
Players acting like the Rockettes after every play.
Players groping each other for twenty yards down field before the ref renders his purchased judgement of the foray.
No hitting in the off-season, practice, pre- season, regular season and playoffs.
Every support campaign aimed at anything but straight men.
Charging the military for "Troop Support."
Inviting gambling into bed.
Most importantly; the transition from sport to entertainment.
It sucks.
Post of the year. I poured myself a glass of bourbon after the first paragraph.

Post of the year. I poured myself a glass of bourbon after the first paragraph.
Like the rest of the world around me. The NFL has become boring to the point of being nearly unwatchable. Even good games are boring. But the news is boring, politics is boring, movies are boring, music is boring. Mediocrity abounds in so many places, not just the NFL. Idiocy is celebrated and excellence is denigrated.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back