PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tom Brady's Special Bond

Status
Not open for further replies.
The courage of the young man is a good reminder to not whine about any of the spilled milk that sometimes happens in life and a great job by all the Pats especially TB.

Throughout the 2nd & 3rd video all I could think of was “what about the children Tom.”

Damn that's an amazing kid and family. Kid is battling this stuff but still is able to put so much positive energy into a room.

Great Job Pats. Keep up the good fight kid.

Throughout the 2nd & 3rd video all I could think of was “what about the children Tom.”

That is such a good point. Shame on that person (and frankly ALL OF THE MEDIA) for asking that question of a guy who for all intents and purposes had not done anything but good for children in his community and the world. Not just be good at football. And continues to do so.

Meanwhile you have guys beating their wives and kids, snorting coke on video and they don't get asked that question. But yet Tom is hated because he wins a lot and because of the stigma that has been put out there by irresponsible, jealous media figures and pundits.

Unfortunately I doubt even this video will change some people's opinions on him. **** them IMO.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes