PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tom Brady's Baby(s) Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think a relevant question, as nothing more than a Pats fan, is when is the baby due and what kind of affect might that have on our QB?

I think the announcement was made end of December, I just hope that the healthy baby arrives sometime this summer, before the start of the season and not in September. So that Tom has a chance to spend some time with him/her and not have football be a distraction from the birth of his first child or vice-versa. :cool:

Didn't they say July!? She also moved to LA from NYC to obviously make it harder on the Daddy. I guess being closer to her folks and father of her child in which is best for her and baby did not outweight her desire to screw Tom once again! She must really hate him. I guess she is still bitter that her trap plan only worked 50% - she got the baby, but not the wedding (which she really wanted). Let's hope for a healthy kid. She is older and God forbid anything is wrong with this baby, she and her 'people' will blast Brady for any undo stress that Tom caused bynot being with her & supporting her that caused her stress and harm to the baby. Not to mention how horrible it would be for all involved.

Last edited:
Wow, that means a bunch of people are immoral over here since most of couples don't marry. Lol.

I don't come here to preach or talk religion, or sex for that matter, but to answer your question, yes it is still immoral if a bunch of people do it before marriage, it still doesn't make it right...

I don't come here to preach or talk religion, or sex for that matter, but to answer your question, yes it is still immoral if a bunch of people do it before marriage, it still doesn't make it right...

Says you. In your opinion it is not right and immoral. What the bible says is not fact/law for everyone. It is a book of story's and opinions people can choose to believe/ follow if they wish. People can also choose not to follow it and have there own set of morals and values. That does not make them bad people or immoral. At one time everyone knew the world was flat.

Some people may choose to have a child out of wedlock. They might have a child and decide marriage is not for them. As long as they raise the child with love and support it financially there is nothing wrong with that.

Last edited:
Didn't they say July!? She also moved to LA from NYC to obviously make it harder on the Daddy. I guess being closer to her folks and father of her child in which is best for her and baby did not outweight her desire to screw Tom once again! She must really hate him. I guess she is still bitter that her trap plan only worked 50% - she got the baby, but not the wedding (which she really wanted). Let's hope for a healthy kid. She is older and God forbid anything is wrong with this baby, she and her 'people' will blast Brady for any undo stress that Tom caused bynot being with her & supporting her that caused her stress and harm to the baby. Not to mention how horrible it would be for all involved.

Wow, you think she moved to LA to screw TB? Such negative thinking! She's an actress who's NY TV series was canceled, why wouldn't she move back to LA??????

Wow, you think she moved to LA to screw TB? Such negative thinking! She's an actress who's NY TV series was canceled, why wouldn't she move back to LA??????

I am sure she doesn't want to run into Tom and his new Supermodel Girl in NYY's West Village. Yeah, I do think she moved to LA to make it harder on Brady. Her family lives in Mass and her Babies Daddy does as well. She lived in NYC before Brady so this equates to 'screwing Tom with visiting rights'. She knows he can't travel much from August through February.

I can't wait for the season to start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore