PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tom Brady's Baby(s) Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsFanDallas

Rookie
Reaction score
I apologize in advance for writing a gossip column question...

My wife just found out about Tom Brady's baby and said that there was another one on the way. She then said that he was immoral. I came to Tom's defense. But I didn't know about a 2nd baby. Is this true?:confused: Can you guys fill me in so that I can refute what she is saying?? Was there any deception on the part of the 1st girl he was dating. Was she supposed to be protected and then did not use her protection because she wanted to have Tommy Boy's baby.

Help me out here fellas...

Again, sorry for the gossip column type question but I need all the facts to defend Brady.

My wife just found out about Tom Brady's baby and said that there was another one on the way. She then said that he was immoral. I came to Tom's defense. But I didn't know about a 2nd baby. Is this true?:confused: Can you guys fill me in so that I can refute what she is saying?? Was there any deception on the part of the 1st girl he was dating. Was she supposed to be protected and then did not use her protection because she wanted to have Tommy Boy's baby.

Again, sorry for the gossip column type question but I need all the facts to defend Brady.
thats bradys business and not yours he has only one baby coming and we should all let him enjoy it in peace tell your girlfriend to pick another subject ,its no ones business but his

I just recently heard that she has gained 15 pounds and stopped smoking.

Does your wife think Tom is immoral because he got one women pregnant with out being married to her? Cuz if that's why, you can't defend Brady.

Or does she think it's immoral to have 2 women pregnant at the same time?

Anyways who cares what all theese woman think, Tom Is The MAN!!!
and if Gisele is in fact pregnant, that just adds to his Legend.:rocker: :rocker: :rocker:

My wife just found out about Tom Brady's baby and said that there was another one on the way. She then said that he was immoral.
I don't understand. He wasn't immoral screwing around. He was immoral because she got pregnant?

I think it is reasonable to say he was moral or immoral dependant on his behavior, not on whether or not his protection broke down.

Thanks for the article guys. I just showed her the evidence that there is only one Brady baby on the way.

I am pretty sure that it was my in-laws that gave her this information. They are from Southern California and are Chargers fans. They also rooted for the Colts in the AFC game.

But I thought I read here that Moynihan "pulled her goalie" without Brady knowing. Has Brady or anyone close to him ever said this ??

Thanks for the article guys. I just showed her the evidence that there is only one Brady baby on the way.

I am pretty sure that it was my in-laws that gave her this information. They are from Southern California and are Chargers fans. They also rooted for the Colts in the AFC game.

But I thought I read here that Moynihan "pulled her goalie" without Brady knowing. Has Brady or anyone close to him ever said this ??
the only thing close was bunchden saying that when she wanted a baby she would sit and plan it with the expecting father you can make your own assumptions i personally believe she pulled one over him

Who f***ing care of Tom's baby...

No-one close to Brady is going to say anything . . . but, yeah, she was talking about wanting a baby soon and Brady said he wanted to be playing football so . . . well, you do the math :)

Typical for a bunch of guys to make the woman out as the "bad guy"... Accidents happen... There are thousands of "condom" babies walking around, but of course, it's the women's fault they got pregnant...

She then said that he was immoral.

Well, I can agree with her... He is immoral(in this department) because he is having sex before marriage, and him coming from a religious background(don't know if he is still religious), it doesn't look good that he's having a baby out of wedlock, much less, having sex before marriage...

Well, I can agree with her... He is immoral(in this department) because he is having sex before marriage, and him coming from a religious background(don't know if he is still religious), it doesn't look good that he's having a baby out of wedlock, much less, having sex before marriage...

:rolleyes: and :rolleyes: again.

The only thing immoral about having a child out of wedlock is not taking care of the little bugger.

"Contrary to religious doctrine" doesn't necessarily equate to "immorality."

Your wife needs to lighten up. Just because Brady went top shelf with a blast from the crease as Bridget pulled the goalie is no need to go puritanical. :)

Your wife needs to lighten up. Just because Brady went top shelf with a blast from the crease as Bridget pulled the goalie is no need to go puritanical. :)

:p :violent:

Bridget = pregnant - the Trap Play
Gisele = as she says adamently 'NOT pregnant' and does not want to be any time soon (or so she says)

JMHO, but Tom should be single for a while. Not sure how he is going to handle being a Dad and deal with an ex-girlfriend who obvioulsy wanted to marry him, a boyfriend to a supermodel and the QB of the best team in the NFL. Seems alot for one person to handle and that includes Superman Brady!

Last edited:

Wow, that means a bunch of people are immoral over here since most of couples don't marry. Lol.

Wow, that means a bunch of people are immoral over here since most of couples don't marry. Lol.

Apparently, I was wicked immoral from summer 1995 (sex outside of marriage with my girlfriend) until early 2001, when said girlfriend became my wife, and morality set in. :rolleyes:

This is a obvious "gimmick thread" although subtle the poster is taking a shot at Brady. He knows there is only one baby. Everyone does. I am sure he also knows having a child out of wedlock with a gf of three years is only immoral to bible thumping old timers who do not know it is 2007. Honestly its not 1945 anymore. omen can open there own doors and work now. They dont stay home and cook and clean( rolls eyes) You can have a child and not be married if you plan to be a good parent. Times have changed.

He will take care of his child. Notice how people rag on Brady's looks or how he is having a baby with a former gf of three years? jealousy! He is one of the greatest qb's to ever live. They have nothing to say about his football skills. I would love to see the other qb take his team the the afc championship game with a core of receivers someone found on the scrap heap. So in short keep making fun of his good looks/expected child rival fans. Wont make it better that your gf/wife thinks hes better looking then you, and he will pick apart your football teams defense to boot. Keep on hating haters!

Last edited:
Women can open there own doors and work now. They dont stay home and cook and clean( rolls eyes)

The Devil you say!!!

"This is a obvious "gimmick thread" although subtle the poster is taking a shot at Brady. He knows there is only one baby. Everyone does."

This is not a "gimmick thread". I wasn't taking a shot at Brady. He is adored in our household. There is an entire section of our living room dedicated to Brady and the Pats. I've got 2 Brady jersies and my kids each have one.

I knew there was one baby. But wasn't sure about a 2nd. I came here to get more info so I could respond to my wife's questions with some facts. I live in Dallas and do not get all of the local Boston news coverage that a lot of you guys get.

Thanks to those who helped to answer the original question...

I think a relevant question, as nothing more than a Pats fan, is when is the baby due and what kind of affect might that have on our QB?

I think the announcement was made end of December, I just hope that the healthy baby arrives sometime this summer, before the start of the season and not in September. So that Tom has a chance to spend some time with him/her and not have football be a distraction from the birth of his first child or vice-versa. :cool:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick