PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tom Brady vs. Peyton Manning - Super Bowl Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
In Manning's two playoff runs that ended in SB title his highest rating in any single game was 90.1 this year against NE which is deceptive because he only threw for 176 yards. In those two runs he played 7 games and had 5 TDs and 8 INTs. His defenses won him two championships.

Regarding regular season TDs. Brady is 111 touchdowns behind Manning but also 101 interceptions. If Brady plays the next 3 years at an average of 4500 yards, 35 TDs and 8 interceptions he'll break Manning's yardage and touchdown records while still remaining over 75 interceptions less than the forehead.

#1 question

If you bet your life on a game, would you want Tom Brady or Pedton Manning at QB?

If someone says Pedton Manning, you just have to laugh at them.

I like the Brady vs Manning debate. Those type of debates are a huge part of all sports. We just happen to be on the better side of the argument.

I remember reading a few all time top ten clutch QB lists a few years ago and none of them had Manning listed. I don't see how this SB win changed that in any way.

These were the QBs listed ahead of him, in alphabetical order;

Aikman
Bradshaw
Brady
Elway
Graham
Marino
Montana
Stabler
Staubach
Young

One of the lists had Namath on it but not Stabler. I don't agree

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Back