PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tom Brady Tweets Out His Support For Antonio Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Patriots didn't release him after the article. They stuck with him.

They released him the very day that he threatened a women's children on twitter.
He never threatened her children. And it wasn’t through Twitter. The SI reporter reported the texts which were given to him by the woman.

The word “threatened” was used by everyone in the media which pressured the Pats into releasing him.

Last edited:
He never threatened her children. And it wasn’t through Twitter. The SI reporter reported the texts which were given to him by the woman.

The word “threatened” was used by everyone in the media which pressured the Pats into releasing him.

Everyone used the word threatened for good reason.

Because they correctly saw he was intimidating her.

Asking "Eric ":, who is part of your entourage of enforcers, to look into the woman (as though AB didn't know her) while posting a picture of her kids, and then commenting specifically about her kids, was an egregious act by world certified ahole. The media reported it as it is for once.

Brown is nuts, flat out. But the Pats got pressured by SI and mediots feeding off of that article. For an example of what went down, watch the latest season of that terrible show “Ballers”. It looks pretty damn close of what rumors were circulating regarding his release.

Had the Pats ignored it, it would’ve gone away...kind of like Bob’s tug job and Chung being accused of being a drug kingpin.

I kinda of disagree, media would have used it as ammo to smash the team with all season long.. nothing tends to go away when it involves the Pats. Chung isn't a big enough name player to prattle on all season about what he did that 500 other players havent done also

Media would have never let the AB story die and Goodell, who we all know placates to media and fan perception, would have had no choice but to exempt him

I kinda of disagree, media would have used it as ammo to smash the team with all season long.. nothing tends to go away when it involves the Pats. Chung isn't a big enough name player to prattle on all season about what he did that 500 other players havent done also

Media would have never let the AB story die and Goodell, who we all know placates to media and fan perception, would have had no choice but to exempt him
While I do agree with you, Tyrek Hill can be heard on a phone call to the mother of his child admitting he beats his son when he cries. That story disappeared.

Why hasn’t another team signed AB?

The guys a bio hazard that should be dismissed out of hand

While I do agree with you, Tyrek Hill can be heard on a phone call to the mother of his child admitting he beats his son when he cries. That story disappeared.

True, and thats pretty disgusting that they turned a blind eye towards it. I'm not sure the Pats could have gotten away with that tho, they are everyone's favorite whipping boy

True, and thats pretty disgusting that they turned a blind eye towards it. I'm not sure the Pats could have gotten away with that tho, they are everyone's favorite whipping boy

Wasn’t the DA in the case of Hill a Chiefs fan?

That last sentence is one hell of a crazy reach.
Wait... a reach? It's a reach to say that the coronavirus that has killed 10,000 so far and destroyed our economy is more of a big deal than Tom Brady leaving the Patriots?

If that's what you're saying... time to sort out your priorities, mate.

The Patriots didn't release him after the article. They stuck with him.

They released him the very day that he threatened a women's children on twitter.
Agreed, and with Krafts issues and the metoo movement happening. coupled with past issues like Hernandez they cut bait.

Agreed, and with Krafts issues and the metoo movement happening. coupled with past issues like Hernandez they cut bait.
Also true...except for the threatening a woman's children part...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft