PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tom Brady TV Show? (mod edit: "Tom vs Time"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never mind.... just got it.

Brady just on WEEI really pissed off ! at Reimer comments about daughter , said so and said maybe we will talk again . Might not be on WEEi again

I'm not in Boston, but I will never click on or listen to WEEI again as long as they employ Reimer. Actually, I used WEEI online to listen to games when I was in Afghanistan, but I'd rather go without than give them clicks. **** them if they keep that piece of ****.

I'm going to send them a PG version of this...

We gotta clean Boston out. Fat Jared, MCI, CHB, Borg, Felcher...all of them.

Good for Tom. He should be pissed. Besides the fact that his daughter is freakin’ adorable (that exchange with her is one of the best parts of episode one) it is a completely obnoxious, disrespectful thing to say. I hope that Reimer ******* gets fired.

Geez. An annoying little pissant? That's it? What a letdown

Episode 2 was excellent. I think I liked it better than 1 just for the scene where he watches SB 42. A lot of time we think these guys just get over these games and move on to the next one not giving them a second thought. Like the Polls posted here last year and after 49 where people were asking if the last two wins made up for the losses. A lot of posters said yes and many said nothing would ever erase the sting of 42. Seeing Brady watching that and getting more and more pissed looking at that game almost tearing up just showed how painful that was for him and still is. It felt like he was one of us.

I know I probably shouldn't be surprised but I still was that Tom drives a pickup. Its a nice truck but he's always promoting those luxury brands (which we even see him do in this ep) I just assumed one would be his regular vehicle as well.

Brady definitely sounded like he was pissed at some other guys on the drive home after the Carolina game with some people just expecting a win. The two scenes of him driving home after the losses are fascinating. (He was apparently listening to Tha Carter IV as well)

Say about someones kid that your bosses have a contractual agreement with. stupid move by a stupid person
I mean it's dumb and all, and I get Brady's position but the way people have been reacting I thought the guy called her a profanity or something worse than annoying

I agree with what everyone says about Reimer. Never understood why he was on the show. I'm still undecided on who sucks the most......Reimer, Trenni, or Tomase. But, I blame Kirk Minihane the most for this. I don't believe for a second that Reimer thinks what he said in regards to Brady's daughter.......That show has become the National Enquirer since KM has taken over the show. Reimer just went over the line trying to impress Kirk, and it bit him in the ass.

That show sucks now....plain an simple!

I mean it's dumb and all, and I get Brady's position but the way people have been reacting I thought the guy called her a profanity or something worse than annoying

I think this hits a nerve because here we have a very ****ing rare moment when the GOAT is willing to open up to us, and this ******* targets his daughter. Yeah, it's a tame comment compared to what he could have said, but he's ****ting on someone far greater and more important than he is...and someone most of us like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes