PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tom Brady TV Show? (mod edit: "Tom vs Time"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm concerned, this team is in trouble.

I'm concerned, this team is in trouble.
Could be their last game this year Tom doesn’t focus, get it together and stop making these commercials.

Gawd almighty. Ditch Alex G for the love of All that’s Holy
Please SERIOUSLY consider taking a break from making new threads each time you get a wild hair up your keister about things you can't comprehend. Some here find your mewlings qauintly humorous, most of us are getting tired of it. Enough -- for at least a while.

Just here to give Mosslost some love. My sense is that he is a decent guy who likes to laugh and have fun. I, for one, would feel sad if he weren’t here on this board.

Brady is the greatest. I don’t think it’s outrageous to question his Guerrero association.

Could you imagine if guys like us were banned? What a boring... sad.. unfun board this week... just admit you love it.. and let’s get this party started!!!

Banned? Hmm. I think it's worth a shot. Maybe have to pass a third-grade spelling test to get back in.

There's already a thread on this topic with various opinions. Yet you have to start your own opinion thread?

Regards,
Chris

A fart is just a turd honking for the right of way.

Brady's a friggin cheeseball. Someone needs to protect him post career so he doesn't get conned. What a dope.

Care to explain? You get that opinion from watching the first episode? I must have missed something

Just here to give Mosslost some love. My sense is that he is a decent guy who likes to laugh and have fun. I, for one, would feel sad if he weren’t here on this board.

Brady is the greatest. I don’t think it’s outrageous to question his Guerrero association.
I don't care what type of medical care Brady opts for, as long as he stays healthy. Without knowing with 100% certainty, I'd guess without Guerrero, he'd have been considerably unhealthier over the years.

It reminded me of Rocky I. The breakfast drink, the stomach punches between exercises...

He's a troll. I don't begrudge trolling. I begrudge ****ty trolling, and that's where Mosslost maxes out, which is the problem. He sucks at it, but he gets the low hanging fruit type of posters to engage him. It's the same basic problem here with most of the trolls: they aren't good at it, and that makes them not worth reading.

Interesting piece. I am surprised Brady allowed this though considering he is a very private person. If he believes Alex G helps him so be it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes