PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tom Brady says he’ll report to training camp early

Status
Not open for further replies.
*upbeat music*

............. report early to training camp......... AFTER meeting with Alex Guerrero *SUSPENSEFUL HORROR FILLED MUSIC*

Would love to see him work with Matthews. I am really high on Matthews. He’s working on getting a new deal afterwards.

Hopefully Matthews shows up and we can get him an extension this season, he's only 25, would be perfect in the start of getting younger at the WR position, obviously if he proves he's worth it and we can come to an agreement.

He's doing this to show how unhappy he is. Brady is so anxious to get training camp over with that he is showing up early.

my degrees are not in journalism, but I may have a shot in the local media!

Brady can't wait to show BB his mean mug and give em the good ol shoulder bump to let em know.

Reporting early, sure.... But what was his body language when he said it?

welp...looks like one local writer will be foisted on his own Betard...:cool:

Last edited:
Will wait until Monday before I comment as need to hear the conspiracy theories by Bertram(while Zolak sits idly by) and Felger, to make sure that this is a "good thing" and not something that should be taken at face value....

Very nice of him to cut his vacation short.
Like I didn't think when it was Showtime he wasn't going to be ready to go at 1000%. Besides people talking more sh*t about how he's done etc (Romo, Jags) just keeps fueling his fire to prove everyone wrong. Get ready for another career year by TB.

The bad news is that Alex Guerrero is coming with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down