PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tom Brady Retires (Update: Shouts out to Pats players, coaches on social media)

So you're saying Belichick is a liar? You said Brady was a pos. You said Jonathan Kraft thought Brady was a pos. Yet statements from Bob Kraft and Belichick came out lauding Brady. Why would they do that if they thought Brady was a pos? Did they come out with similar statements about Aaron Hernandez when he died? Either Kraft and Belichick are hypocritical liars, or you stand on an island with your beliefs.
WOW you are reaching comparing Tom Brady to Aaron Hernandez. If you think they are the one in the same, I feel sorry for you.

LOL

I hope this is just Gronk being Gronk. I wanted Brady to keep playing but I don't want him coming back after a season or two away and becoming a Brett Favre circus.

Gronk himself is interesting. I assumed he was going to walk away and I thought Brady and Gronk in the same HOF class would be awesome. But it seems like he's flirting with the Bengals. I don't hate the idea of him playing with Burrow but Gronk has taken a beating in his career. More than Brady I hope he walks away while he can walk.

Interesting supposition here:

Brady is the man behind the curtain engineering everything to be able to walk intobthe perfect 49er-situation and walk out w SB ring #8 next year.
https://profootballtalk.nbcsports....d-that-could-work-to-tom-bradys-advantage/

not sure I believe it, but w TB … who knows anymore.
for sure he sees the writing on the wall in Tampa. Last year he had enough talent on D and O to overcome the idiot coaching. This year he didn’t and the trajectory is down

If TFB can make $25M sitting in the booth, why would he want to come back to the game when it requires him to give 150% commitment. For the love of the game? I don't see it at 45. He's given it all and then some.

If TFB can make $25M sitting in the booth, why would he want to come back to the game when it requires him to give 150% commitment. For the love of the game? I don't see it at 45. He's given it all and then some.
I sure hope Brady doesn't become a broadcaster. It's beneath him.

Interesting supposition here:

Brady is the man behind the curtain engineering everything to be able to walk intobthe perfect 49er-situation and walk out w SB ring #8 next year.
Buccaneers are caught in an awkward spot, and that could work to Tom Brady's advantage - ProFootballTalk

not sure I believe it, but w TB … who knows anymore.
for sure he sees the writing on the wall in Tampa. Last year he had enough talent on D and O to overcome the idiot coaching. This year he didn’t and the trajectory is down
I can't imagine he'd ponder going to the 49ers for 2 seconds. He'd go to the Jets first.

I sure hope Brady doesn't become a broadcaster. It's beneath him.
Can't envision him ever in the booth.....words don't easily flow for him. Too measured / struggles searching for the perfect word choice.
Montana didn't have the oratory skills either
I can easily see Brady get his feet wet in a 6 man pregame/halftime/post game *********** where everyone gets 2-3 scripted lines before the professional facilitators take charge of the segment.
In this setting he can get the paycheck and still receive elevated celebrity attention with little effort

Its no more beneath him than selling concussion water.
That was Mr. Unlimited Russel Wilson...Brady said that drinking a lot of water eliminates concussions or something along those lines but not selling that.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back