PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tom Brady Retires (Update: Shouts out to Pats players, coaches on social media)

Dude, it's supposed to be a fun discussion. Honestly there is no wrong answer between Adam and Ghost just like Troy Brown and Edelman.

R.E.L.A.X.
I have no issue with that. That is a strawman at this point. You can pick AV for the all Brady team. I would pick SG but whatever.

My issue is you claiming Gost cost the pats the 2015 AFCCG game. You want to make a stupid statement like that then dont try to weasel out when called on it.

If you cant handle it then

26544ca8-d654-4c0b-9d67-01d65c600b80_text.gif

I have no issue with that. That is a strawman at this point. You can pick AV for the all Brady team. I would pick SG but whatever.

My issue is you claiming Gost cost the pats the 2015 AFCCG game. You want to make a stupid statement like that then dont try to weasel out when called on it.

If you cant handle it then

26544ca8-d654-4c0b-9d67-01d65c600b80_text.gif
1644253458929.png

This is the NFL.com All Brady team the players he has played with who would you guys change from it?

QB-Brady
RB-Dillon
RB-White
WR-Moss
WR-Edelman
WR-Evans
TE-Gronk
LT-Light
LG-Mankins
C-Andrews
RG-Mason
RT-Wirfs
DE-Seymour
DT-Wilfork
DT-Suh
DE-Jones
OLB-McGinest
ILB- Mayo
OLB- D. White
CB-Law
CB-Gilmore
FS-Mccourty
SS-Harrison

K-Vinny
P- Ryan Allen
ST- Slater
D. White (ILB) doesn't belong on this list. Teddy should be there instead.

D. White (ILB) doesn't belong on this list. Teddy should be there instead.
I agree. White was great last year but awful this year. If there was going to be a Buc LB, it should have been David. But I would still take Tedy. Guy made so many big plays to win championships. I would also take prime Hightower too over White.

This is the NFL.com All Brady team the players he has played with who would you guys change from it?

QB-Brady
RB-Dillon
RB-White
WR-Moss
WR-Edelman
WR-Evans
TE-Gronk
LT-Light
LG-Mankins
C-Andrews
RG-Mason
RT-Wirfs
DE-Seymour
DT-Wilfork
DT-Suh
DE-Jones
OLB-McGinest
ILB- Mayo
OLB- D. White
CB-Law
CB-Gilmore
FS-Mccourty
SS-Harrison

K-Vinny
P- Ryan Allen
ST- Slater
Head Coach - BB
OC - McDaniels
DC - Bowles

Head Coach - BB
OC - McDaniels
DC - Bowles
I'll take RAC over Bowles since it'll be BB's defense and Romeo ran it to perfection.

LMAO at Maine. WTF.

This stat is crazy

That’s after 8 PM. You are asleep by 6 so you will miss that. Luckily your IV will still be working though

You continue to demonstrate that you are an arse.

20 years ago Brady led with 28. Kurt Warner amazed us with 36 on 01. Peyton only had 26. The rule changes for Peyton helped touchdowns explode after 2005

Yep and Kirk cousins who didn't make the playoffs had 33 this year. Shows how much the league has changed to priority the offense

Gost was noticeably better and just as clutch. There was a whole thread on it that disproved AV was more clutch than him. Its a good read.

Plus Gost played 14 seasons with Brady. AV played 5 seasons with Brady.

Why is AV even considered for this list?
because I think its best players that he played with, not "who had best career playing with Brady"

No Troy Brown is just wrong.
Yea, but... again, is he actually a better player than Evans? This isn't meant to be "who is the best Patriot" list... which Troy Brown would be captain of.

because I think its best players that he played with, not "who had best career playing with Brady"
Well Gost was better.

2 SB winning kicks and snow bowl.

I would much rather Adam. Ghost's missed XP vs Denver in AFCCG '15 cost us that game. IIRC, he got the yips after the XP rule was implemented.
Brady hitting Von Miller in the numbers cost them the game.

Brady hitting Von Miller in the numbers cost them the game.
What was harder? Hitting an XP or playing against that Denver D? I mean be serious. Brady was playing with Edelman on a broken leg and Gronk who got dehydrated in the second half. Ghost missing that XP was absolutely brutal as everyone knew how hard it was going to get points on that D.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back