PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tom Brady Retires (Update: Shouts out to Pats players, coaches on social media)

Change the subject much? I said most players thank ALL their teams. Not just one. Name me ONE player who only acknowledged their current team.

What about all the guys who played with Brady for his 20 years in new England? He can thank the Bucs janitor but Edelman no longer exists?
Yeah see...he just retired today. You do not know what is planned and you guys are jumping the gun as usual. He was currently on Tampa...so him telling them goodbye at the same time is not odd. You dont know what is talked about in private or anything else, but I will wait until I see a Bill response to Brady retiring which I guess that is fine not to because you know he only talks about players on the team.

I just used the latest item. This is a waste talking to you. Do you sleep with a doll of him?
Maybe I do, but its still much better than the bedpan you sleep with.

You should be happy, you got to see his whole career before you kick the bucket - which should be any day now.

If he doesn't thank me personally I'm returning the avocados I was going to make ice cream with.

It's called being classy. Something Brady doesn't have. You know, the same guy who went to the Saints sidelines when he was getting his *** kicked and told their coach to go F himself?

Here's an example of a classy way of going out. Montana returning to SF and announcing his retirement.

49ers fans were ****ed when he left, as where a sizeable amount of Pats fans like you were actively wanting him to leave .

You have to wonder about this from a product marketing perspective. New England and SW Florida have got to be the ripest markets for the TB brand and he dissed half that market? Not well thought out from that POV.

49ers fans were ****ed when he left, as where a sizeable amount of Pats fans like you were actively wanting him to leave .

Montana asked for a trade because another great QB was pushing him out of the starting role. Brady left because he didn't like the weapons around him.

**** a symbolic sign-and-retire, the Pats don't deserve it.

Brady wanted to authentically retire as a career New England Patriot one day but Bill decided to move on.
did you watch the second half of the 2019 season? if you did, that's no way you could think Brady wanted anything to do w England after that season .... no f ing way

He gave me 20 years of the most enjoyable football I've watched in my lifetime and those Super Bowl Sundays were just something else. He gave us everything he had every game every week. We'll never see another one like him, we should all be thanking him in an instagram post not the other way around.

You have to wonder about this from a product marketing perspective. New England and SW Florida have got to be the ripest markets for the TB brand and he dissed half that market? Not well thought out from that POV.
I thought the same thing. Really poor decision from a biz perspective. He's not stupid, so he must have thought this through and decided it was worth it. No one can hold a grudge like Brady. There's still time for damage control.

well..OK!! Since we're all airing our complaints and showing Brady's dirty laundry I'm going to tell all of you right now..especially Dinglebingles, Waxy Croakman, and Mousey The T driver....I will never ever forgive Gizelle for dissing me and my advances and choosing to hook up with this cheap alkaline ionized designer water huckster...Scam Brady!! Why Giselle, why???????????

Biggest Brady nuthugger out there. I'm annoyed. I don't get it at all. Fine you hate BB. You gotta snub the Patriots former players, fans and Kraft though? I'll always be a fan but its too bad he did this. This will always get brought up now....

I wouldn't count whatsoever on anything else. I think the "1 day with patriots" take is delusional. Even if I'm wrong the haters will always bring this up too. Call me a Karen, ungrateful, whatever.....So weird. Don't get it.

well..OK!! Since we're all airing our complaints and showing Brady's dirty laundry I'm going to tell all of you right now..especially Dinglebingles, Waxy Croakman, and Mousey The T driver....I will never ever forgive Gizelle for dissing me and my advances and choosing to hook up with this cheap alkaline ionized designer water huckster...Scam Brady!! Why Giselle, why???????????
Well, she cannot fugg deh fugging husband and deh fugging Joe Kerr at deh same time!
1643754787558.png

Even if I'm wrong the haters will always bring this up too. Call me a Karen, ungrateful, whatever.....So weird. Don't get it.
I wouldn't call you a Karen...you're more of an Irmalinda or Hermione...or maybe Wax Frog's Tadpole Terror...

There’s your ‘Thank you, Patriot Nation” tweet. All the people who hated him since 2013 can relax now.

I don't think Brady will be back to get a red jacket from Krafty Bob...

There’s your ‘Thank you, Patriot Nation” tweet. All the people who hated him since 2013 can relax now.
Shocked Futurama GIF

Ray Bourque was traded from the Bruins, won a Cup w Colorado and brought the cup to Boston to give his fans a day with the cup....moral of the story....Ray Bourque is a better person than Tom Brady - at least in terms of appreciating your fans

Ray Bourque was traded from the Bruins, won a Cup w Colorado and brought the cup to Boston to give his fans a day with the cup....moral of the story....Ray Bourque is a better person than Tom Brady - at least in terms of appreciating your fans

Tom Brady had 6 of those rallies in Boston after actually WINNING the thing for the city/region. I’d say that counts for more.

I would say that was one of the most embarrassing moments in fan history.

I was happy that Bourque won a cup, but going to a Cup rally for another team's victory? Cringe.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back