PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tom Brady Retires (Update: Shouts out to Pats players, coaches on social media)

le36wk0d6l781.jpg
BraveSaltyAustraliancattledog-size_restricted.gif

The best players almost always make bad coaches.

Thank you for everything Tom , you brought us a lot of joy which will never be replicated!
However I guess you meant more to us then we meant to you, not one mention of the team that you spent 20 years with ! He learnt how to snub an entire organization from Manning ! Wow that one stings but I sort off expected it’

While I was hoping he would retire, the finality is pretty impactful. His letter was a bit odd that he didn't also mention his 20 years with Pats... but I know he's not that ignorant, and must be planning an event at Gillette - that's my hope anyway. This could be the nod to the TB world, from which he is primarily retiring from. But, I know Kraft would roll out anything needed to have Tom back for an event

Wonder who they get at QB now..the core roster is still pretty good so they may win the division with how bad it looks as of now
I’d laugh if it’s Rodgers.

I’d laugh if it’s Rodgers.

The post-game pressers after a loss would be pretty awesome.

Well clearly something happened between October 3rd and now because clearly Brady wants to come to every Patriots fans house and s**t in their Flying Elvis lunchbox from what I'm hearing!

Well, he does come to my house to deflate my tires every cold morning, so there's that...

I assume BB will also release a statement re TB12 retirement ?

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Back