PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tom Brady Retires (Update: Shouts out to Pats players, coaches on social media)

Brady: I’m retiring so I can drink a lot of Budweiser

As he should be, his rankings among all-time Bucs QBs in just 2 seasons:

Playoffs
Super Bowls: 1st-T
Playoff Wins: 1st
Passing Yards: 1st
TDs: 1st

Regular Season
TDs: 2nd
Passing Yards: 7th
QB Rating: 1st
Regular Seasons Wins: 5th-T

Instantly broke a 17 year playoff/Super Bowl win drought, two greatest statistical seasons by a QB in Bucs history, etc. etc.

That's not saying much...it's Tampa. But no team should put a player into their ring of honor or give him a statue after 2 years. They are just laying claim to Brady because they are a crap organization and have very few legends.

That's not saying much...it's Tampa. But no team should put a player into their ring of honor or give him a statue after 2 years.
Statue is too much I agree. Ring of Honor I think he has a shot. He has most QB record there in 2 years lol

"Now that the post-season is over, and I can't be misunderstood as trying to stay relevant to the detriment of the sport, not only am I retiring, I am doing my own investing. Dad you senile **** I'm not just putting you in a home I'm putting you in the crooked home on 60 minutes."

@Ian , I would love to see you be not respectful, just once. I bet you can’t do it!

When Ian retires from Patsfans hosting (well, well into the future I hope), I want a Tell-All book listing every poster he ever hated and exactly what he thinks about them.

When Ian retires from Patsfans hosting (well, well into the future I hope), I want a Tell-All book listing every poster he ever hated and exactly what he thinks about them.
Burgess Meredith Meme GIF

MR KRAFT. WE MUST NOT ALLOW A STATUE GAP!

Statue is too much I agree. Ring of Honor I think he has a shot. He has most QB record there in 2 years lol

Eh, the league is watered-down now. Even Jameis had 36 TDs for the Bucs.

This is why I'm glad for the presumably locked-in single Tampa title; one is enough to disprove the system-quarterback nonsense (eternal haters notwithstanding) but not so much as to make him a truly "shared" entity outside of Floridian fever dreams. Yeah, I'm selfish about this.

Plus, the one title occurred during the Covid "intermission," so there's that too.

If we had a little better talent his last winning SB could have been ours. Brady carried BB nuff said! he was the Greater of the two in my Book. Beli better hope he can win one without him because Brady did. Beli it's your move.

Can we PLEASE give this tired nonsense a rest? Either that, or take it to the Buccaneers forum.

It's the Buccaneers forum. If it was just the Brady forum, it wouldn't be full of Buccaneers news unrelated to Brady.

Brady is synonymous with the Buccaneers and every one of their moves. They were worthless before him and will be worthless after him.

I thought it was more like Brady retires after 2019 than now. I mean he just had an MVP season. CLEARLY he's still good enough to compete for Championships and in a team in which he can.

He's always said he has the rest of his life to put his feet up. Till he can compete, why should he retire.

I call this retirement news bogus. Unless Gisele has finally won with her brainwashing.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back