PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tom Brady Retires (Update: Shouts out to Pats players, coaches on social media)

Michael Felger: "2018 season wasn't even that fun. Yeah you won the SB. But the SB sucked. You kind of stole that title. The only highlight was the KC game."

Ungrateful. Might be canceling my Felger and Mazz podcast subscription. Starting to realize these guys are toxic.

Suggest listening to them (and sports radio as a whole) with the perspective they are motivated financially to incite anger in a fan base.

so... what are the odds

2027 Hall of Fame Game...

agYr0U7.jpg

Eh, the Bucs fans don't deserve to be at Brady's HOF induction...

There are plenty of teams that are great on side of the ball and awful on the other. You can argue one of the teams in the Super Bowl fits in that category and the other team just beat a team In that category to get to the Super Bowl.
IMHO it's the responsibility of all players (offense, defense and special teams) to keep the other team from scoring and to score. It's all tied together. If the offense goes 3 and out too often that will matter to the defense.

How' did he do in the Play offs again Tenn?

Yeah couldn't carry team with lesser talent.
Over the years Brady has done well against the Titans. Then again, he did well against most teams.

Brady is in a no win situation now.

If he doesn't acknowledge the Pats on his own, he will get criticism.

But any acknowledgement will be looked at as damage control.

It's a shame most of the media talk now is about the lack of acknowledgement. Not his great career.
As a Pats/Brady fan I'm just happy that he was on the Pats. Then when he left I was pulling for him because of all he did for us. Now that he's gone I'll cherish the success that we had with him as our QB.

I starting thinking a little bit about the astounding success that Brady has had. That got me to thinking that I could re-watch a Brady playoff win each week and I wouldn't get done until late November.

I know that KC had some success early as a team, but I doubt that they've had that kind of success.

well tell them that I, P. Porkolo Porkenstein refuse to roll around in the muck with Biff and that biatch Bambi...in fact THIS is what I think about her...

That's one of my favorite cartoons.

Make up post ?

IMHO it's the responsibility of all players (offense, defense and special teams) to keep the other team from scoring and to score. It's all tied together. If the offense goes 3 and out too often that will matter to the defense.

Except both games against Buffalo, the Pats deferred and the defense let the Bills march down the field and score at ease before the offense even took the field. The defense set the tone. Same with the Colts’ game

A little off topic, but the @PatsTimeMachine account has been tweeting since the summer as if it's the 2001 season. Today is the 20th anniversary of the first Super Bowl, and the account was tweeting as if the game was being played tonight. It ended about an hour ago.

I love the coach. When he leaves. I'll still root for the laundry. Just like I did before BB ever became coach. And I don't know where you get 99 percent from. You didn't grow up in Boston. You have no idea what the percentage is. and this board doesn't represent patriots fans as a whole. patsfans.com represents a minuscule percentage of pats fans. Save this post. Copy it. Paste it. Put it in your signature.
You should re-read the post. Saying I didn’t “grow up in Boston” while referencing the 99% part makes zero sense. And I need to correct that. In two seasons, 97.4% of the games, which is all of them minus one, had no direct negative impact on the Patriots. Not 99%.

Last edited:
The only truth here is that you are embarrassing yourself . As usual

You Win. I am done posting to a child. When you grow up you might understand but I doubt it. Later AH

I'll find my way there. I'm sure you'll be there in your Bucs jersey along with amfootball, etc
You going to bring along your hundreds of negative Brady posts to share with everyone phoney?

You should re-read the post. Saying I didn’t “grow up in Boston” while referencing the 99% part makes zero sense. And I need to correct that. In two seasons, 97.4% of the games, which is all of them minus one, had no direct negative impact on the Patriots. Not 99%.
I did reread. And i misunderstood the 99 percent part.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back