PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tom Brady Jersey

Status
Not open for further replies.
You insure against loss, because if it is ever lost, and you are not insured, you eat it. I've sent very expensive guitars overseas, and sometimes had to use a country's post. You can insure it all the way, depending on the country. But at the end of the day, it is on me to make sure it gets there. I'm surprised that there is no signature policy for shipping overseas.
I guess it would depend on what the cost is, if it costs $5 to insure and another $3 for a signature, and you lose 1 out of 100, then it makes no sense to insure a jersey that you sell for $100 and only costs you $50

I guess it would depend on what the cost is, if it costs $5 to insure and another $3 for a signature, and you lose 1 out of 100, then it makes no sense to insure a jersey that you sell for $100 and only costs you $50

Yes, you can do it any way you like. But if it's lost, it is on you and not the customer.

Yes, you can do it any way you like. But if it's lost, it is on you and not the customer.
never indicated it was, and in the end, the pro-shop will eat it if its not found

Hell, he could have received it and said he didnt,

Hello my fellow Patriots Fans!

I have been a New England Patriot fan since 1984 and decided to purchase a Tom Brady Nike Elite Jersey online through the Patriots Pro Shop using the link above. I live in Halifax, NS, Canada and made my order on 27 September. It was shipped and delivered thru Canada Post but I have not received it. I contacted Canada Post and they informed me that I had to go through the original sender, so I contacted the Pro Shop thru email and phone and they said they would not help me. The Pro Shop said that it had been scanned in Canada so to contact them. Neither of them will help me locate my Jersey!!!

I am extremely disappointed with how things went today and don't know what else to do.

Have any of you experienced such service thru the Pro Shop?

Thank you!
Do yourself, and all Pats fans a favor, and cancel your order. Buy a TB12 hat. I really wish TB would expand his line. Get some jerseys, more shirts, better variety of hats...etc. But I strongly suggest not giving the league a cent. IMO

ive been there plenty of times, and always at least once during the xmas rush but never had a "bad" experience,
Plenty of non-personable times, where i felt i was dealing with a machine, Hell, the self checkouts and atm machines have more of a personality at times.....
Thanks for the reply. Maybe I just ran into some bad luck, but it did occur on 3 separate occasions. I only had the recollection when I read the original post which just "rang a bell", so to speak.

Thanks for the reply. Maybe I just ran into some bad luck, but it did occur on 3 separate occasions. I only had the recollection when I read the original post which just "rang a bell", so to speak.

Totally understand, ive been in places where i am shocked at the way some some "associates" treated customers

and there are times where i wanted to punch the "customer" in the head,

People just suck

:)

Totally understand, ive been in places where i am shocked at the way some some "associates" treated customers

and there are times where i wanted to punch the "customer" in the head,

People just suck

LOL, I know. When I was in high school a million years ago, I waited on people at a Friendly's Ice Cream and later on I tended bar. There were people I literally wanted to assassinate.

LOL, I know. When I was in high school a million years ago, I waited on people at a Friendly's Ice Cream and later on I tended bar. There were people I literally wanted to assassinate.
i was at mickey' Ds the other day grabbing a coffee and there was freaking out because his order was not ready in less than 2 minutes while it was very busy

LOL

i was at mickey' Ds the other day grabbing a coffee and there was freaking out because his order was not ready in less than 2 minutes while it was very busy

LOL

I live in NB and I haven't ordered from the Pro Shop in years. They used to ship via UPS to Canada and I'd always get nailed with a large customs tax. My last purchase was the blue reebok BB hoodie and I got a $40 customs tax.

I somehow forgot about the customs taxes...oy

I just thought I'd give an update as to where things stand with the subject jersey! I confronted the mailman today and he knows he screwed up with the parcel. He asked for the product number so that he can scan it to see if he dropped it off at the wrong building or confirm that he had the right building but put it in the wrong box. I'm sure I will find out more tomorrow. Wish me luck!!

I just thought I'd give an update as to where things stand with the subject jersey! I confronted the mailman today and he knows he screwed up with the parcel. He asked for the product number so that he can scan it to see if he dropped it off at the wrong building or confirm that he had the right building but put it in the wrong box. I'm sure I will find out more tomorrow. Wish me luck!!
best of luck

I'm more upset now then whey the Patriots lost to the NYF Giants in the Super Bowls.

I was thinking of sending a letter to Mr Kraft! I'm going to sleep on that one!

My house could blow up tomorrow and I'd still be more upset at losing in the 2007-2008 SB

You should have bought it from China. :) Much cheaper and the NFL doesn't get any of your money.

My son lives in China. He could probably get one dirt cheap but then it would cost $60 to mail it and it would arrive on a slow boat from China.

My son lives in China. He could probably get one dirt cheap but then it would cost $60 to mail it and it would arrive on a slow boat from China.

You can buy a nice sewed one online that you wouldn't be able to tell apart from a $400 official NFL version (probably because they're made in the same factories on a third shift) for less than $30 and it will be at your doorstep in a couple weeks.

go on a rampage

set a tire fire in the post office parking lot

Supposedly it was in the hands of Canada Post! They did track it as being delivered to my apartment building, so the delivery person must have screwed up and put the jersey in the lock box they use for parcels and put the key in someone else's box or forgot to put the key in my box. I'm more upset now then whey the Patriots lost to the NYF Giants in the Super Bowls.

I was thinking of sending a letter to Mr Kraft! I'm going to sleep on that one!

If you send Kraft a letter ask why Goodell has a job and how come he didn't fight for Brady

You can buy a nice sewed one online that you wouldn't be able to tell apart from a $400 official NFL version (probably because they're made in the same factories on a third shift) for less than $30 and it will be at your doorstep in a couple weeks.

100% Stitiched,New England Patriots,Tom Brady,Rob Gronkowski,Julian Edelman,Jamie Collins,Danny Amendola,customizable on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group

or color rush

Men's 12 Tom 87 Rob 11 Julian Color Rush jersey-in America Football Jerseys from Sports & Entertainment on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes